View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 01:35 PM
You've certainly been busy by the looks of it Jean, and just think how happy you're going to make a lot of very sad little doglets this Christmas.

You've also just reminded me to do my bit for our local Dog's Trust. Mind you, I've taken them loads of beds and toys this year already for which they're always so grateful, which makes me feel good, and then I come out of there almost in tears! I know, I'm too soft!

I'll be going shopping tomorrow now and take my bits over there on Saturday. You deserve a big gold star for what you've done there for them all Jean! I'm off to find one for you!!!!xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Jean, you put me to shame - the most I manage is a few tins of dog food in the collection bin at the supermarket!
You definitely deserve a "Dogsey" award of some kind xx
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2007, 01:51 PM
That is just the kindest thing I have ever seen! well done to you and yes I agree, you deserve a Dogsey award for kindness! x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Well done you:smt023 They look great and I am sure there are going to be some very happy dogs and cats... when they receive their xmas pressies
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2007, 02:15 PM
They look really lovely. What a lovely thing for you to do, I know that they are going to be so grateful.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh Jean what a lot of lovely things you have made and collected, you really are a diamond.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 03:33 PM
How kind is that? What a thoughtful person you are.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
They look brilliant, you should be very proud of yourself
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
I ditto the above messages, you are a very considerate & thoughtful person - I know that from experience. Well done Jean x
Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
What a lovely kind thing to do. I'm sure the dogs will be delighted.

Thank you all for your lovely replys its very nice of you all
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You've certainly been busy by the looks of it Jean, and just think how happy you're going to make a lot of very sad little doglets this Christmas.

You've also just reminded me to do my bit for our local Dog's Trust. Mind you, I've taken them loads of beds and toys this year already for which they're always so grateful, which makes me feel good, and then I come out of there almost in tears! I know, I'm too soft!

I'll be going shopping tomorrow now and take my bits over there on Saturday. You deserve a big gold star for what you've done there for them all Jean! I'm off to find one for you!!!!xxx
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Jean, you put me to shame - the most I manage is a few tins of dog food in the collection bin at the supermarket!
You definitely deserve a "Dogsey" award of some kind xx
Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
That is just the kindest thing I have ever seen! well done to you and yes I agree, you deserve a Dogsey award for kindness! x
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Well done you:smt023 They look great and I am sure there are going to be some very happy dogs and cats... when they receive their xmas pressies
Originally Posted by ALexa View Post
They look really lovely. What a lovely thing for you to do, I know that they are going to be so grateful.
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
Oh Jean what a lot of lovely things you have made and collected, you really are a diamond.
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
How kind is that? What a thoughtful person you are.
Thank you all so very much your all very kind thank you
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Hey Jean, I've tried to give you a reppie for this thread, but it wont allow me to do so So I've got you a Gold Star instead - cos you deserve it!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >