Female 

18-12-2011, 08:36 AM
I hope it al goes well too.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Didn't want to post this until after we'd met Bear and he'd had an initial meeting with Guinness today, but he's now here with us on a foster/trial basis at the moment to see how he will settle in with Guinness and Tyr (cat).

Sadly, although his initial meeting with Guinness went fairly well, things have gone downhill somewhat since we got home and Guinness is now growling at Bear every time he goes anywhere near him. Tyr is alternating between watching him in fascination and "singing" to him if he dares to get too close.

Hopefully everything will calm down over the next couple of weeks as they get used to each other.
Take heart, honey. Lennon and Bunnie HATED each other on sight..... it was about two months, maybe a tad more, before they got along well.

Patience, chick, please don't give up xx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Fingers crossed this works for you both.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Everything crossed here for you that it all works out.
It is very early days and I am sure they will sort out the pecking order between them and things will settle down.

My little x breed was petrified of my big boy when we first got her.
She would scream in fright whenever he came near her. He desperately wanted to make friends but can be a bit of a bull in a china shop bless him so we let them meet between the baby gate for a while and now she sleeps ontop of him and they are the best of friends.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4