27-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Gawd 'elp us!!!
Quite! Although I actually swore.......
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Those people make me swear all the time Vicki.

Looking at their puppy ads you see such great quotes such as...
'Will keep til xmas if required'
'Shorkies for sale'
'Bagel pups'

.... and why are there sooooo many shih tzus?

and this is very worrying.....its a 5month old Rhodesian Ridgeback
"Due to change of plan I am now selling a top class bitch, perfect for breeding with, fantastic pedigree, I am also offering the service of my stud dog for free when she is the correct age, "
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 06:35 PM
I've been threatened with Libel,over a post on another forum
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Dear oh Dear,

Mo
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Oooh it makes me sooo angry!!

Just like the flippin radio advert on our local station for the perfect Christmas present - a puppy from Dogs 4 Us
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Well the best we can do is like last time. Keep this thread going so it comes up on the searches. Then hopefully people will read it as BUYER BEWARE!!!
Think it's hilarious the fact they can't even garauntee the pedigrees which have proved to be dead dogs or different breeds. Of course they'll be a line or two on their website saying they are not responsible for anything (except for taking peoples money) Guess they have to pay for all their ink cartridges somehow. The number of useless certificates and pedigrees they print off.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I wonder how many kennel names they will steal from Breeder's who have one with the KC ?
I was just thinking that.. I will go mental if my affix gets taken, if it does I will be looking at the kc to sort it out.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I was just thinking that.. I will go mental if my affix gets taken, if it does I will be looking at the kc to sort it out.
Hasn't this happened already though. Affixs in unrecognised breeds have been matched with KC ones. Doubt a lot could be done about it as at the end of the day the KC is just a club not a legal entity. They protect the affixes as much as they can but if another club wants to set up affixs then it would be hard to find cause on. Mind you let's see what happens if Liz Dunhills affix is nicked
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Hasn't this happened already though. Affixs in unrecognised breeds have been matched with KC ones. Doubt a lot could be done about it as at the end of the day the KC is just a club not a legal entity. They protect the affixes as much as they can but if another club wants to set up affixs then it would be hard to find cause on. Mind you let's see what happens if Liz Dunhills affix is nicked
yes I guess they have just been lifted by people in the past... but these would be bought.. from the DLRC.. or whatever its called, to me that makes it diff, they would be handing out an affix that a rival reg company has already granted and charging money for it... so surely there would be a legal throw back there?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
yes I guess they have just been lifted by people in the past... but these would be bought.. from the DLRC.. or whatever its called, to me that makes it diff, they would be handing out an affix that a rival reg company has already granted and charging money for it... so surely there would be a legal throw back there?
My thoughts too,
An affix is paid for and we pay to maintain them,doesn't that make them our's ?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >