View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 01:13 AM
He looks gorgeous in his santa hat. Surely those pictures can entice someone into giving him a home!
I really don't understand how he is still there! poor thing looks so miserable
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 08:18 AM
I sooo hope he finds a loving home soon! He is a lovely little man and has been through so much!!
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Awww, just look at him, how can people not want to share their home and life with this wonderful boy. He is sooooo deserving of a loving home and I think about him every night and pray that someone takes him to a nice warm, cosy, loving home soon
annapaige
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2006, 10:36 PM
bless him. really thought he would have found a home now.
keeping fingers and toes crossed for little man. hope he finds a great loving home SOON!
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2006, 08:50 AM
I cant believe no one has wanted to take him home. He is beautiful, the first picture of him in the santa hat made my heart stop. I hope someone falls in love with him soon and he gets his foverer home. He deserves someone to love and cherish him after all he's been through. I would take him in an instant if i didnt live so far away.

Has anyone enquired about him recently?
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by shadow_the_staff
I cant believe no one has wanted to take him home. He is beautiful, the first picture of him in the santa hat made my heart stop. I hope someone falls in love with him soon and he gets his foverer home. He deserves someone to love and cherish him after all he's been through. I would take him in an instant if i didnt live so far away.

Has anyone enquired about him recently?

No. The reason why Dizzy currently needs to be fostered within Cumbria is due to the fact that he has to have an operation soon to remove his eye. Once he has had this operation, and he has recovered, there wouldnt be any reason why Dizzy couldn't be homed elsewhere. Except of course, that we would have to set up an account with the vets for his medication. trouble is, no-one seems to want a blind dog whose life span is limited
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by annapaige
bless him. really thought he would have found a home now.
keeping fingers and toes crossed for little man. hope he finds a great loving home SOON!

Thanks Anna... I'll give him your wishes when I see him on Monday
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by tjhoe68
Awww, just look at him, how can people not want to share their home and life with this wonderful boy. He is sooooo deserving of a loving home and I think about him every night and pray that someone takes him to a nice warm, cosy, loving home soon
You arent the only one TJ. Every single time I see him, I put him in the boot of my car and have a long cuddle. I just never want to put him back in the kennels. If only someone would actually go and meet him and see what a gentle lad he is... He is one in a million :smt049
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
I sooo hope he finds a loving home soon! He is a lovely little man and has been through so much!!
He has Miss Potter. Too much for a lad of just 5, and he's not over the worst yet

Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
He looks gorgeous in his santa hat. Surely those pictures can entice someone into giving him a home!
I really don't understand how he is still there! poor thing looks so miserable
He wasn't himself that day. His feet are hurting him again, so he's been back to the vets for that.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
absolutely heart breaking.
If bruno wasnt around this dog would be moving to edinburgh as i lurve him so much and thats only seeing piccies.

Can we not do an appeal on Dogweb page for dizzy - like when you first hit our site it flashes up as a pop up box or something - we need to get more coverage.

what about a newspaper or campaign like dog of the week type thing like on petrescue or something

Get Dizzy Dizz a home !!!
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >