Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 04:46 PM

Sasha - Dobermann Cross Oldie - West Cumbria

Sasha has never known the security of a loving home.

Linda Lockney, of Animal Concern, said: “She can bark rather a lot at people she doesn’t know and we think that is what is slightly off-putting about her, but when she gets to know someone, she is lovely. I think she would be ideal for a single person.”

We fear she will never find the right owner with the time, patience and love to help her shine.

Linda says that Sasha adores children and is excellent with other dogs and shows affection to those she trusts; she is frightened of older men after being kicked by one.

She is loyal, well-behaved and sweet-natured.

Her only vice is eating stones. She will eat them whenever she can so needs to wear a muzzle when she’s out and off the lead.

We think this may be the reason why she hasn’t been rehomed, as muzzles are more commonly used for aggressive dogs. But she is not at all vicious, in fact is the complete opposite once you get to know her. :smt049
(Sasha has had three operations to remove stones from her stomach and she needs to be muzzled to safeguard her well-being).

Sasha is otherwise in good health, has been fully vaccinated, wormed and spayed, but she urgently needs to find a patient new owner to see through her stone-eating to the gorgeous dog she really is.

Will this be the year that Sasha finds the loving and devoted owner she has never had?

If you are interested in offering Sasha a permanent home, please contact Linda: 01900 61669
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-01-2006, 05:36 PM
I can put out an appeal for sasha in my area if it helps & if she can travel up to glasgow scotland for a new home.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by MBll
I can put out an appeal for sasha in my area if it helps & if she can travel up to glasgow scotland for a new home.

That would be wonderful, Thank You.

Yes she can go to live anywhere in the UK, so long as the potential home attends an interview with Linda in Workington and if things don't turn out for whatever reason, Sasha must be returned to Workinton
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Working on theposter as I type lol (OMG aint it exciting....mmmm maybe not lol)

Im keen on oldies meself but to far for me & I have furries so i guess Im out lol
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by MBll
Working on theposter as I type lol (OMG aint it exciting....mmmm maybe not lol)

Im keen on oldies meself but to far for me & I have furries so i guess Im out lol

Thanks MB

Yep, I'm affraid that Sasha wouldn't be good with furries. She's great with everything else though, once she gets to know people
annapaige
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2006, 10:32 PM
she's lovely hope she finds her forever home soon. fingers crossed for her
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 12:17 AM
She looks and sounds lovely I hope she finds a good home soon.