Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 05:05 PM

Whooo Hoooo!

Nigredo being a puppy. Adorable! He's learning well too! Labs are smart doggies. I'll probably always have a Lab mix. I <3 them soooo much.

BTW, one of his ears look like they are starting to try to stand up... so I think people are right about the BC after all! I hope one stands and the other one is floppy! It would be sooo cute.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Nigredo is coming on so well.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Nigredo is coming on so well.
He IS! I never expected to be able to let him off his leash so quickly. Girl, I thought I was going to have to go running after the little guy.

I wish we had a nice dog park I could take him to once he gets a little older.. but sadly we don't. The nearest dog park isn't that close and there are often fights between dogs as people bring lots of pit bulls. I love pit bulls, but they really don't make for good dog park dogs most of the time.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 06:18 PM
BTW.. do you guys see how he runs? I'm seriously worried about HD now. He runs VERY fast and jumps up on everything and has NO trouble getting around.. but sign after sign point to HD.

First it was the "frog sit" and then I noticed a slight "hip sway". I then noticed the outward pointing feet when he stands. Now I see the "stuck" back legs when he runs. The vet moved his hips and watched him walk and gave me the clear... but I know it takes time to develop and really be able to diagnose. I'm pretty sure he has HD now. Sad, as he was just getting to be healthy...

Just another ENORMOUS vet bill. I hope I can afford it...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-04-2013, 07:32 PM
That's a great video clip!

He is a beautiful wee one!