View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm so sorry to read this Janie, I cam imagine how devastated you must feel at the news, my heart goes out to you. xxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by janie View Post
Noahs been a bit off colour for a couple of weeks... lost his appetite. Thought i would get the vet to give im the once over... he is almost certain he has Lymphosarcoma. He has taken blood and loads of aspirations and is waiting on the results before starting supportive treatment. He thinks he has between 3 and 6 months left... just devastated..
So so sorry Janie, this is so sad, I feel for you...poor Noah, I will be thinking and willing positive thoughts...Inka took ill last June the day after his birthday hes been through all sorts since then but nothing concrete has came back from any of his tests, we were thinking he had Lymphoma, he still has 2 steroids a day and has come back to being a big pup again...I really hope and pray for your boy big hugs to you all xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Janie what an awful shock that news must have been. My heart goes out to you and I pray somehow some hope can be found.
(((hugs))) to you and gentle (((hugs))) to Noah
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2013, 12:49 PM
So sorry, I lost a dog to Lymphoma in the 1990s

Take one day at a time & enjoy Noah's time with you however long it is

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
So so sorry Janie, this is so sad, I feel for you...poor Noah, I will be thinking and willing positive thoughts...Inka took ill last June the day after his birthday hes been through all sorts since then but nothing concrete has came back from any of his tests, we were thinking he had Lymphoma, he still has 2 steroids a day and has come back to being a big pup again...I really hope and pray for your boy big hugs to you all xx
So glad the big boy is doing OK... give him a hug from me.

Thank you so much everyone... the support you've all given has been brilliant
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Noah's results came back today... it confirms Lymphosarcoma.

He's started his meds.. steroids (8 in one go daily) and chemo.. (1 tab every other day) Got to look out for side effects.. but fingers crossed he will start to feel better.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Everything crossed for him.

Not the news you wanted to hear, but it gives you time to make happy memories. Every minute of our dogs' lives are precious.

Hopefully, the steroids and chemo will keep him comfortable for a time to come especially with all the positive vibes he's sure to receive on here xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Oh Janie I am so sorry. You must be feeling devastated. Poor Noah
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 02:16 PM
So Sorry Janie, Inkas sister has just come off a yrs worth of kemo and steroids, she is doing well, hopefully Noah will respond well to the treatment ...sending positive thoughts to you all, try keep happy for him...xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-01-2013, 02:17 PM
I am so sorry that it was not the news you wanted Janie, but everything crossed here and many positive {{{vibes}}} that the drugs can help Noah stay comfortable for as long as possible.

(((hugs))) xx
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >