View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-08-2007, 01:15 AM
did anybody else think of some fava beans and a nice chianti when they saw the picture?
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Chrisjonesxx View Post
Today's newspaper :-

When Judith Summers' husband died, she turned to a cute spaniel for comfort.
But not just any spaniel; a Cavalier King Charles, with all the caprice and wilfulness that royal blood confers.
Two years ago, George was attacked by a Staffordshire bull terrier on Hampstead Heath and savaged so badly he nearly died.
Not sure if I've missed something here. But having read, and re read this entire thread, I cant for the life of me see what the above has to do with anything on here. Chris, you obviously have an issue with staffies.

What newspaper were you referring to, and who is George? George Gallaway? again, what has that got to do with muzzling all dogs.

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise, but I cant make out what your comment has to do with anything on here.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
George galloway has changed it now to dogs over a certain size, not small dogs.

He is on Talksport at the moment and will be discussing this again a little later on this morning (probably about 11.30am or just after the news at 12.00 pm, his show finishes at 1.00pm.) He's also doing a poll on it by text.
Text 81089 and put Poll then Galloway or Whale, whichever you agree with

Update - This text vote has now finished.
Thanks will def watch that, he is a complete idiot and i think the magority of people think so, thank goodness!
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I thought the fact that he was bitten by a dog suggested the reason why he wanted them ALL muzzled, and that's why it was relevant.
fran
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I thought there may have been a personal slant to his crusade. He should research the subject a bit more, perhaps people would take him a bit more seriously. He makes no sense to me at all
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2007, 02:42 PM
There's alot on the Internet about George Galloway and this subject. If you search under:

George Galloway wants all dogs muzzled in public

It will come up with lots on it and it will show alot of dog forums are talking about it.
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
I thought the fact that he was bitten by a dog suggested the reason why he wanted them ALL muzzled, and that's why it was relevant.
Hi Alice

That makes sense, thanks for that. Sorry Chris, if that was how you meant it, I think the way it came across, with the reference to how KCS, followed by an attack by a staffy added fuel to me jumping on the defense.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2007, 01:11 PM
George Galloway wants muzzling in public places!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Maybe its him who should not only be muzzled but castrated to boot.Maybe,just maybe that would quieten him down eh.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6