Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Put on a bit in the last couple of weeks, so since I hadn't stuck to my plan, it wasn't a surprise!

However, ended up with a tummy bug this week - 4lbs lost and no appetite! Yay for 24hr D&V bugs!!

(I don't put back on what I've lost from stuff like this - strange but true!)
LOL, not sure that's quite the conventional way!

Lost 1lb last week and weigh in this Sunday. Am hoping for a bigger loss to stay on track with my 2lb a week target.

Well done Rach, how are you finding it?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
It is fine in terms of amounts,in fact I can't eat all my daily points and have not touched the bonus points or traded in any of my walking for extra points! I still find that I haven't managed to find anything to satisfy that intense chocolate craving though so may have to give in and build some into my points...
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I joined WW online too. I'm on my 4th week. Since starting I've lost 4 and a half pounds. I am really liking this new Proplan pointing. I'm losing it slowly but don't mind as long as I am losing something every week. My daughter is doing it too back in the UK and we are supporting each other.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
It is fine in terms of amounts,in fact I can't eat all my daily points and have not touched the bonus points or traded in any of my walking for extra points! I still find that I haven't managed to find anything to satisfy that intense chocolate craving though so may have to give in and build some into my points...
Have you tried any of the WW puds? The intense chocolate one and the choc and vanilla mousse are good and only 2 points. Other than that half a bar of Galaxy is only 6 points so you could try having a lower point dinner and one of those? I'm gong to put some more low point recipes on my blog this weekend but my latest favourite is Quorn spag meatballs at 11 points!!

Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
I joined WW online too. I'm on my 4th week. Since starting I've lost 4 and a half pounds. I am really liking this new Proplan pointing. I'm losing it slowly but don't mind as long as I am losing something every week. My daughter is doing it too back in the UK and we are supporting each other.
That's great that you can help each other.

I'm finding WW online very easy, in fact have been so good today I now have enough for a glass of wine of three tonight, guilt free!
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Into my 6th week doing WW and have lost 17lbs so far, next weigh in Monday.

I have recently discovered Marks and Spencers new range of low fat snacks, they have really yummy chocolate things between 2 and 4 points, little bags of toffee popcorn with White choc and dried strawberries for 3 points and lots of flapjacks, crisps etc. It's all a third off just now too

Dee x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
Into my 6th week doing WW and have lost 17lbs so far, next weigh in Monday.

I have recently discovered Marks and Spencers new range of low fat snacks, they have really yummy chocolate things between 2 and 4 points, little bags of toffee popcorn with White choc and dried strawberries for 3 points and lots of flapjacks, crisps etc. It's all a third off just now too

Dee x

they sound yummy! might just have to go and get some!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi ladies, Im joining you. Im fatter than ive been for ages, a;lthough im walking more, im also sitting driving LOTS, i love to snack when im driving.

Im going to try not to eat when im driving & cut my teatime/dinner portion size more.

Sigh, i hate it, but ONCE i get into it im good.

Going to weigh myself now. Thats the only way i can motivate by weighing every day, it will get abit "obsessional" which i hate *sigh* but its the only thing that works for me.
My "full" button is faulty as.

Well done everyone so far.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 08:24 AM
The stats!

Would like to lose 6 1/2 stone
Be happy with 4 1/2
would liketo lose 4 dress sizes, but be happy with 3!

Also can i lose 1/2 in a week for crufts!?????
Will try!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories and experiences. Well done to everyone.

My own story is that I was skinny (between 7-8 stone and 5'5") all my life (TOO skinny!) and would have loved to have put on a bit of weight. Anyway, a combination of having a baby and giving up smoking a few years back piled the weight on and I went up to 11 stone at one point Absolutely unheard of for me - my family all thought it was quite amusing

Anyway, I have managed (not sure how!) to get back down to the 10 stone mark, but would be far happier being 9 stone. Don't ever want to be as skinny as I was again (and not much chance of that anyway ) but would love to lose that stone and have a more toned body. Hate my chunkier legs and flobby belly!

I have never been on a diet, and don't fancy it much now - as I am not organised enough to count calories and all that sort of stuff. So, I am going to try more portion control and more exercise. We do eat quite healthy anyway, and neither I or OH drink, but I do have a sweet tooth, and like choccie biscuits, crisps and kids sweets Sooo am going to try and cut down my portions at mealtimes and stop snacking in between meals. Now that spring is on the way and Ben is in nursery, I am going to get out for much longer walks and ride my horse, so hopefully that will help tone and shift some fat.

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Not joining the club just something I found helpful when trying to lose weight .

I was the same low weigh all my life until I lost my husband than I started to 'comfort eat' and put weight on. In an attempt to remove temptation I tried not buying 'goodies' to eat then in desperation turned to the store cupboard and have been known to eat a fruit jelly from the packet or the raisins/sultanas/glacé cherries intended for baking .

It occurred to me that it wasn't so much a case of what I ate more that I must eat something. So I started each day by preparing a little supply of things to eat when desperate choosing foods which were low calorie , small batons of carrot/celery/peppers/spring onions which I put in a mug of water to keep crisp,tiny slices of apple in lemon juice and slices of orange. Doing this certainly helped to keep me away from forbidden things while still providing the sensation of eating something
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »