View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Dennis is doing really well Eileen. He's finished his course of steroids for his eye today and he's still bouncing about the place and ruling the roost! He refused to let the manager get him out of the little dog run the other day so I had to go me get him He's a mischievous little devil!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Oh no..what's up with his eye?Really hopeing you didn't already till me this and I've forgotten otherwise I have the beginnings of senile dementia
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Hehe, you're going mad!!!

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it or not to be honest. He has had an ongoing problem it's his eyes since he arrived. He spent two weeks with his third eyelid sewn over to let it heal. Only thing is he hates being restrained so when we were asked to put eye drops in he decided he hated any staff member that restrained him for it which has resulted in him having a deep distrust of some of them.

Luckily he is good for me and let's me do them but I don't hold him I just raise the eye dropper and plop it in. He's such a good boy and he loves to bounce about and help me change the bedding in his room.

He's such a great character
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Its fine,it's ok,you did mention it and I do remember. I'm not losing the plot Think it was the steroid word that threw me
Good to hear he's doing well,just want him in a loving home,he so deserves it,the little monkey
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Looks like a 'Lacey dog' to me
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Didn't see that much of them because, apart from that one shopping trip to the centre on the Monday - was holed up avoiding the weather most of the time.

There was this tree near the old Abbey though that had been adorned with 'dripping lights' which were variously described as looking like it had been festooned with used condoms or some heavenly GIANT had sneezed on it lol!

*spose I should take Bella's Xmas hat off now. I've put the eckindations away.
I must post a pic of our towns rather 'interesting' snowman if I find the pic you will understand what I mean lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Looks like a 'Lacey dog' to me
He so does Same age too,breaks my heart to think of Lacey in that situation....peeps shock the hell out of me sometimes Lucky he has JEN though...he loves her
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Excellent Hiker!

Also, Eileen... it does look like he fell out of the tree now that I look at it. I wonder... can dogs climb trees??

I love this thread... I'm laughing it up!

Tang... my lady you are spot on with this:

"LOL! He is doing what dogs do - rolling and rubbing himself in summat he finds irresistible! Jade is obviously just doing her best to look INSCRUTABLE!"

Could not have said it better myself!

Jade does make some funny faces... I'm sure some people remember THIS one:

And perhaps THIS one:

And can't forget THIS one:

LOL! Such a silly girl... so unladylike!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Did someone say LADYLIKE?

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Did someone say LADYLIKE?

LOL!

Mrs Nips I presume! Whenever my dog would do anything like this (my CKCS - my minpin doesn't do it) I'd instantly say 'she doesn't get it from me!'
Page 53 of 130 « First < 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 103 > Last »