Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by MickB View Post
Ours sat on the sofa watching it with a "been there, done that" expression on their faces - except for the three pups who haven't been in harness yet. They thought it was very exciting television and yelped at the screen!!

Mick
yip..mine were like that too.. my 'seppala' was like yeah right,i think i remember getting off my royal butt

Tupac on the other had was transfixed,although not a sibe im going to try him in harness,i know of someone abroad that has a three dog team..2 csv and a sibe

i love the screaming,sibes dont do waiting! and even my mum does too now,at first she thought sibes were being murdered,shed never met any till mine
and i wanna move to that part of scotland,me the hounds and all that scenic space.
... now please dont shoot me down.. i thought sammys were reindeer herders??
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 08:45 PM
I saw it, they were lovely and so happy
Interestingly my pair didnt bother with the noise at all, I was expecting to have to mute the sound
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I saw it, they were lovely and so happy. Interestingly my pair didnt bother with the noise at all, I was expecting to have to mute the sound
Same here too! I even tried tapping the screen and joining in the woo-woo's myself, but was Merlin interested....? Was he, pants!
He seemed no more interested in it than we would start whooping and beating our chests when watching a documentary about gorillas!
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
... now please dont shoot me down.. i thought sammys were reindeer herders??
They were - but they are multi-purpose dogs. Also used for herding, hunting, guarding and sledding.

Mick
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by MickB View Post
They were - but they are multi-purpose dogs. Also used for herding, hunting, guarding and sledding.

Mick

an all rounder like the csv
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
an all rounder like the csv
Is there no end to Doughnut Boy's talents?

Isaac woo woo'd along with the teams on tv. Jacub wumped his way through the programme and the girls didn't lift their heads from their snoozing position on the couch.

Think they'd had enough after Aviemore

Take care.

Seoniad.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 03:36 PM
aw, i missed that. would have loved to see it though, i think jake was some kind of sled dog in a previous life... a few weeks back when it was snowing, i was out walking jake and jokingly said 'mush' and he was away... i just expected him to ignore me lol
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
aw, i missed that. would have loved to see it though, i think jake was some kind of sled dog in a previous life... a few weeks back when it was snowing, i was out walking jake and jokingly said 'mush' and he was away... i just expected him to ignore me lol
That made me laugh. Go Jake!

Take care Lozzi.

Seoniad.
phildey
New Member!
Male 

03-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I missed it first time round but caught it on iplayer which was a good thing really cos i was a bit miffed that it was so short & dumped on the end of the programme.It was a shame at the end when she ditched the sled,hope she got a gobfull when the cameras stopped rolling.Thourght the Malamute pup was stunning!
Phil.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2