View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
LOL, well we thought originally sticking a cork up there but then no...he'd probably shoot someone
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
I had Toro at the vet once n she was pharting big style, he said it was because of her food not agreeing with her, changed the diet and she doesnt do it so much now, in fact when she does we find it funny cause we hardly hear her now lol
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2009, 11:21 AM
On the odd occassion i find that natural yohurt seems to help as well as the charcoal biscuits everyone else has suggested but if it is on a very large scale most of the time iw ould get things checked out by a vet.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
LOL, well we thought originally sticking a cork up there but then no...he'd probably shoot someone
Or disappear off into the skies like Aunt Marge in Harry Potter !!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Or disappear off into the skies like Aunt Marge in Harry Potter !!!
ROFL, never thought of that What an image, a giant blimp-like Dougal. Would be mistaken for the pig that escapes so often from Pink Floyd gigs
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 05:15 PM
rigsbydoodle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
Have you given her anything different to eat? I know when I gave Maggie some paddywack for the first time the next day she was puffing left right and centre and oh my lord it was lethal!
I will now know not to give her any the day before we have guests .
Lethal - all it needs is a bottle and a strong cork and you could sell it as a weapon! My Dally is terrible - classic silent and deadly... especially after "Denta-Stix" Phew! Clean teeth but *Eeeew* Open windows and "Dove" spray! (I say Dove as it seems to be the only pleasant thing which does not react with the "Gas" LOL). He sleeps downstairs but I leave the doors open - When it's bad I can smell it from upstairs!
rigsbydoodle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2010, 09:44 PM
I tried charcoal biscuits - they didn't do much for my champion trumper! I know they have worked for a friend's dog though. They also make a great mess if you have a cream rug - they're an outdoor biscuit LOL

However, feeding after a walk did help... it seems that all moist treats and "Denta Stix" are great "Fuel"!
Bandi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Oz is worse after he's had some wet food. He also seems to do it more on an evenig than during the day. He lets one go and comes to share it with us wagging his tail to waft the smell as far as he can. If dogs have such a good sense of smell how can they bare to live with their rear ends?
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2010, 04:47 PM
When I change my pup from burns mini bites to burns high energy lamb- he was disgusting- clear the room disgusting.

I contacted burns and they suggested I feed less, which i did, and lo and behold it improved.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >