Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2012, 11:19 AM

Missed agility :(

I know this is a relatively pointless post but we finally settled on an agility school to take Vodou to and were supposed to be going fora trial session today...

having gotten all excited about it and got his treats and stuff prepared I noticed it was raining and sent the woman who runs the class a text to check if the class was sill running... and it was cancelled due to lack of trainers this week.

I was all excited about it... so were going next week now instead, fingers crossed it works out!
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
It's a bit bad they didn't let you know.

Good luck for next week.
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
It's a bit bad they didn't let you know.

Good luck for next week.
mmm... im glad i sent a text and didn't just turn up!

Thank you very much, its been something Ive wanted to try for ages, and I reckon Voods will love it!
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Where'd you settle on in the end?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Didn't go for Capable Canines then?
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Didn't go for Capable Canines then?
i did, they told me there werent enough trainers on sunday?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2012, 10:14 PM
That's most unusual Maybe someone was ill. They can run a class with one trainer, but I guess they can't do a trial at the same time with only one trainer as they would need to be running the class. Usually there are two trainers there. I didn't go on Sunday do I don't know what happened. Cherylyn usually texts everyone to say when class is cancelled due to rain etc. Sosha, did you go on Sunday? Was it completely cancelled or just not enough trainers for a trial?

Must be disappointing but don't give up on them just yet, I promise you it's a good class
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Btw what time are you going next week? I'll hopefully be the at 11.30 so we might get to say hi
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2012, 10:57 AM
They were one down on Sunday - we had a small select group of 4 dogs (4 goofballs) in our class which was a bit damp. It was lamping it down when I got there.

They've changed to "We ring them if in weather doubt" being as inters & advance is a "Come as you please". Am guessing Beginners will still be texted.

Course it was perfect sunshine in Slough.

Fingers crossed for next week.

It was a fun session despite the rain - lots of jump combinations (but no A frame or flat tunnel)
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2012, 12:49 PM
moons mum ill definitely still give them a go, you cant blame people for being short on staff after all! and we were told to be there by 11.15 so well probably qrrive around 11, but hopefully will still grt a chance to say hi!

i just hope he behaves himself, he went from having two live in playmates in sussex to not even having one single local dog that he can play with. All our local dogs seem to be very old, very young or very small... and hes such a boistrous player that i darent let him off the lead around any of them... i feel bad for him because of the lack of interaction and hes definitly getting more boistrous as a result :/
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >