View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Only just seen this, so sorry to hear about your cat.

I remember when one of mine went walkabout, he'd never done it before and was gone for 2 weeks I had given up hope of seeing him again and then, there he was strolling down the road like nothing had happened.

Hope he comes home soon xx
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Just checking in to see if there was any news yet and really sad to see that there isn't

Still keeping everything crossed that he'll turn up safe and sound, demanding his dinner, any time now xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks Dawn, Vicki, VV and Julie.
Not a peep and nearing the end of day 7.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Sorry Lynn Imissed this thread, I was hoping whn I jumped to the last page that he would of come home by now. I'm sure he will come home, even though he's nervous somone may of tempted him into their home and he's got too cosy to leave again. Nevertheless you must feel so worried about his whereabouts. Fingers crossed he's back soon.xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Still positive vibes being sent from this quarter.

Just read about a cat that turned up home 13 years later I think I would of given up after 13 years, but it was being looked after by a guy not so far away from them.

So hopefully yours is just waiting at someones house, and will be home shortly. I sure he will xxxxxx (by the way I mean very soon.....
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Was also hoping to find good news today, sending positive vibes to you that he will return soon, xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Any news Lynne?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Sorry Lynn Imissed this thread, I was hoping whn I jumped to the last page that he would of come home by now. I'm sure he will come home, even though he's nervous somone may of tempted him into their home and he's got too cosy to leave again. Nevertheless you must feel so worried about his whereabouts. Fingers crossed he's back soon.xx
Thanks Janet.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Still positive vibes being sent from this quarter.

Just read about a cat that turned up home 13 years later I think I would of given up after 13 years, but it was being looked after by a guy not so far away from them.

So hopefully yours is just waiting at someones house, and will be home shortly. I sure he will xxxxxx (by the way I mean very soon.....
Thanks Steph, 13 years I better leave him a note when we move hopefully in the next couple of years so he knows where we have gone.

Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
Was also hoping to find good news today, sending positive vibes to you that he will return soon, xx
Thankyou

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Any news Lynne?
Still no news Dawn.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm still hoping I keep coming in every morning to look So sorry Lynn. Do you keep phoning the rescues each morning too???? I just hope somebody has taken him in thinking he was abandoned or something and he'll find his way home again when his nerves have settled, poor little guy, I really am sorry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm still hoping I keep coming in every morning to look So sorry Lynn. Do you keep phoning the rescues each morning too???? I just hope somebody has taken him in thinking he was abandoned or something and he'll find his way home again when his nerves have settled, poor little guy, I really am sorry.
Thanks Helena, haven't phoned the rescues every day have a lot on our plate with Mum as well at the moment.
they do have my number though, will have to make time over the weekend to chase them again.
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »