Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:44 AM

Hello All..............

I've been told I can post pictures of my hairy bairns here. How can I do that?

Regards

Annie
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi Annie

if you need help how to Post a Picture click here

hope that helps you
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Annie 8 cats
I've been told I can post pictures of my hairy bairns here. How can I do that?

Regards

Annie

Hiya Annie, how are you I used to see you regularly on the BBC boards until Dogweb kidnapped me They still let me go back for days out though

Yes it would be nice to see your pussycats at long last, I have heard so much about them. I remember when you were Annie 9 cats.

Have you got a photobucket Account because I think a lot of people on here use that. Its completely free and you just upload you piccys to photobucket and then download them back onto dogweb by clicking on the third option under the photo - think it starts with IMG - and then copy it by right clicking your mouse and then paste it on here and it should come up okay. If your pictures are too big it gives you the choice of resizing them on photobucket.

Good luck

(Just to add I was Anna on there and had Sabre a German Shepherd Dog - I'm sure you remember me posting a lot when he was ill)

Oh and I noticed you sneaking into TBU the other day - Hets drank the bar dry though so looks like they are waiting for more stock Whatever happened to Radar, I haven't heard from her in ages
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

29-09-2005, 12:58 PM

Phew!!! Gonna see if this has worked now. LOL
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Great.
Cat #1 is so like my long departed Sissons!

(Mirandashell (?sp) has just introduced herself Annie - another BBC exile!)
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Ooops, sorry mate, I've just PM'd you to ask where the piccies are .......

They are beautiful, glad you sussed it, see you soon xxx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Great looking cats. Love the 2nd pic
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 01:28 PM
wow Ann, what a gorgeous bunch. Love your black and whites, my first ever cat was black and white (white sox) so I have a real soft spot for them

and is that a Birman in amongst them?
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

29-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I should maybe give you their names.....

Chicken is the Black and white matriarch. She was found in a plastic bag along with her sister when she was a kiitten.

James Robert is my ginger boy. He is the lovliest cat ever. He lies on his back to have his back toes tickled!!! He spreads them so as you can get in between them. He is called James Robert because its a bit like the Waltons here at night time. Good night Jim Bob. James Robert is his Sunday name.

Bella arrived 10 days ago here aged 6 weeks. She is a holy terror who will not be petted. Nevertheless she is adorable although at 3am when she is attcking your feet in bed i'm not sure sometimes!!!!

Theres 8 cats in the next picture.................honest. Count 'em

Next is Willow in the dog basket. She is a Ragdoll and very affectionate and very pretty and very very very hairy. (splutter splutter as she walks in front of the fan wafting her hair everywhere)

Now wee Wanda. Called Wanda because of the white tip at the end of her tail. A magicians wand!!. She was found as a stray kitten aged about 3 months, 3 years ago. I only took her in temporary. hahaha

Now my long suffering dog "the Blob". She is 14 years old and is getting stiffer all the time. She was knocked down 12 years ago and her hips were smashed but she pulled through. It taking its toll now as she isnt as strong on her back legs as she once was. Laminate flooring isnt helping either so i may have to buy a rug for her. She is the laziest dog ever. She only goes out once a day and if its raining not even then!!. She never does anything in the house either.
In bed with her is Colonel Crusty Pants - Pants for short. He was found locked in a vacant students flat about 10 years ago. He was around 2 years old and hadn't been neutered. He came here and hasnt looked back since.

AAAAAhhhhhhh Toon. He is actually not in the best of health although no one seems to have told him. He has heart and kidney problems and is on 2 tablets a day just to keep him going. He thinks he rules the roost and is quite arrogant. He loves Morrisons carrier bags and loves to climb inside them and lick them!!!! Quite perverted actually.

Fatchap RIP. He died on the 27th June this year. he had cancer in his tummy and there was nothing could be done. He had had a horrible life until he arrived at my window 3 years ago. He had clearly been kicked because of the way he reacted to feet. His previous owners denied all knowledge of him even though the children of the family were adamant that he was theirs. Their mother said they didnt own a cat. She wasnt getting him back anyway. He chose to love me.

"The Blob" smiling and Danny who passed away christmas eve last year. He also had cancer of the stomach and was only taken to the vet because he started limping on the 23rd December and we wanted him to be ok over xmas. The Vet operated on him but the tumour had ruptured and he died very quickly. It was such a shock. I didnt even get there to say goodbye.

Sparky my old man passed away 21st June 2004. He was 21. A gentle daft old soul who I swear I still hear Wowowowowowing about the house sometimes.

Danny wearing my partner Tonys hat. He was a very funny pooch.

Archie is my street wise cat. He catches 4/5 mice a day and even caught a swift this summer. The swift I might add survived and is now making its way to sunnier climates as we speak. He wears 3 bells on his collar but he is an expert hunter. The collar has worked as far as birds are concerned as the swift is the only one he has appeared with. He caught a seagull a few years ago!!!

The next photo shows Max, my daughter Heather who looks nothing like that now, and the Blob again. Max died 1st August 2002 while I was on holiday. He was only 9. I dont know why he died and I never forgave my ex partner for not getting him to a vet. My ex partner died very suddenly 2 years later aged only 35. I still cant forgive him.

Now for the matriarch Twinkle. She ruled the roost for nigh on 21 years. She was an adult cat when I got her in 1982. She died on the 14th September 2003 aged 23. I believe she waited to make sure I was happy with my life before passing away. She adored my new partner Tony as much as I do. She died on our 1st anniversay.

Exactly a year earlier Asso went missing on the 14th September 2002. That was the day I took my kids on holiday for a break with my best friend who became my partner that same day. I had known Tony for 18 years so we didnt rush into it LOL. My ex partner was looking after the animals for me and Asso simply went out and never came back.

Well thats my motley crue.

Ann
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

29-09-2005, 02:21 PM
I think you mean Willow the Ragdoll maybe?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >