View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 05:03 PM
aw she is gorgeous she has a very sweet face too. Looks like her adult coat is coming through now too xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Bored.........it will never happen
Dont you just love those ears
Thanks Lorna Glad you're not bored yet then!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Aitch still loving looking at those ears, can't help smiling, she is just so adorable. post whenever you can, like the action shot too.
Hi H Yes, I suppose that's one big difference with a dslr, the action shots aren't all blurred! I might get some better action when we're out tomorrow, if I can manage that climb again at 7am of course! I must check out exactly how high that hill is!
She's just been told off so she's sulking now I left her out there most of the afternoon coz I played with her, she had all her toys out there and Georgie kept going in and out so he played with her, and then I caught her yet again digging up the turf!!! Grrr! She'll regret this when the summer comes and she's left with no grass to play on! Little monkey! I will make it up to her later, coz she doesn't like my gruff "no"'s!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
aw she is gorgeous she has a very sweet face too. Looks like her adult coat is coming through now too xxx
Thanks Mel Yes, it's getting very thick and dense on top of her back now, and new longer bits coming on her chest and legs, and those ears of course, they'll never stop getting fluffier I don't think, just hope they don't get any bigger
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:27 PM
She's very pretty, I will look forward to more pics of her now and growing up.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks skilaki, I can't wait for her to grow up now quite honestly, although the puppy bit is cute, I can't wait for her to be a real, loving companion, we're gonna have so much fun me and her on our lovely walks, but I have to be so careful at the moment as you know, plus I've got to watch her like a hawk coz of the things she picks up!
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Can't get over how big her ears are! They look bigger than Georgie's. Mind she doesn't take off.
I think it's better to be on the thin side so less pressure on growing bones.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and then I caught her yet again digging up the turf!!! Grrr! She'll regret this when the summer comes and she's left with no grass to play on! Little monkey!
Oh don't tell me, our two are devils for this in the summer, and not just little holes but bloomin big ones (about a foot deep ) I think they are after moles and can smell them even above ground.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Just beautiful! She's really lovely, as is Georgie boy. Could never tire of looking at photos of these two!
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Well I am definitely still loving the pics, keep em coming.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Aww Bless her She's so cute x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >