Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Looking good..
Does it normaly take longer to rehome bully tyes?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-03-2011, 08:14 PM

Frank is getting pretty tired of waiting for his forever home to come along, but we don’t loose hope.

Here is an update from Teena his fosterer:

“Hi to All,

Frank is still in need of a permanent home, surely someone can give Frank a suitable home?

Frank is a great dog, but it seems no-one wants him, and I do not know why? He has been with me a good while and is so settled and attached that it is going to get harder to re-home him on his part. This is the first true home he has ever had where he is truly valued and respected, and he seems to know this, he does not want to go away from us. However, Frank has to find a generous, kind but firm home. I love him so much but I know he is a foster dog here on a temporary basis and NEEDS a home asap.

Please, help Frank.

Thanks”

If you think you have a Frank shaped space in your home and in your heart then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-04-2011, 08:10 PM
An update from Teena, Frank's fosterer:

"Hi to All,

Frank is still in need of a permanent home, surely someone can give Frank a suitable home? Frank is a great dog but it seems no-one wants him, and I do not know why? He has been with me a good while and is so settled and attached that it is going to get harder to re-home him on his part. This is the first true home he has ever had where he is truly valued and respected, and he seems to know this, he does not want to go away from us. However, Frank has to find a generous, kind but firm home. I love him so much but I know he is a foster dog here on a temporary basis and NEEDS a home asap.
Please, help Frank. Thanks".

Teena is not able to home Frank on a permanent basis as this would mean she would not be able to foster/help other rescue dogs in need. Frank really needs a home of his own.

If you are able to consider homing Frank please kindly complete our homing questionnaire on this link so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Hello everyone...I'm still with Teena and her family and she treats me like the special gentleman I am..so I'm happy

Teena has bought us (Me, Elsa and Hilda) our own entertainment feature

I visited the vets for my skin and here I am with the work experience lad..I call this one “falling in love”!

I have my down moments as you know I still don't have my very own family

but then Hilda comes along and licks me and somehow I get by. Hilda is the pup I helped to raise..show'd her the ropes and cared for her so I have been busy.

Here we all are this is Teena and she is being kissed by Elsa who has been my companion.

This is my Teena

But as you know I'm waiting with my suitcase packed for my special family

Is it YOU?

If you are interested in re-homing Frank and can offer him the forever home that he deserves please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:42 PM
i cannot believe this gorgeous boy is still in need of a home, he looks so cute.
I just wish circumstances here were better, i would snap him up. What a smashing lad, i really hope he finds a home soon its just to sad.

Have you thought about possibly taking him along to some dog shows with a coat or sign on him saying he is looking for a new home. The only reason i say is there are some all about dogs shows coming up in various areas of East Anglia and yesterday i went to the suffolk all about dogs and there was someone from the RSPCA walking around a staffie all uniformed up and looking smart, and it attracted lots of potential owners who would otherwise not know he was available.
It was the same story for the retired racing greyhounds, i spoke to the rescue who bought them along and they had met so many Potential owners it was unbelievable.

Could be worth a try for poor Frank. =-) I know there is one coming up in Norwich and another somewhere else. Failing that, i'm sure you have some local dog shows that would allow you to bring Frank along. Just a thought!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Ah bless, its a nice thought, but probably not that easily workable as Frank is in foster in Middlesex and most of our team are in Surrey. Something to bear in mind though - thank you for thinking of him.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 04:15 PM
cant believe he is still waiting

hope he gets something soon
x
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Frank came into rescue with us on the 15th May 2009! I thought he had the x-factor, many felt the same way and he gathered a huge following amongst our volunteers & supporters. His skin improved and he blossomed. He is doing remarkably well in foster and has achieved so much. Everyone who is anyone is following his progress ... BUT ... despite all this he is still waiting for his home to come along! Over TWO years waiting for someone to spot him! Unbelievable!

So please if you are considering adopting a dog please read through Frank's thread and see if he could be "the one" for you?

If you are interested in re-homing Frank and can offer him the forever home that he deserves please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 02:33 PM
He is a lovely boy,I wish I could have him too, unfortunately Toro wouldn't tolorate him...he so deserves a loving home, such a shame xx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-07-2011, 09:36 PM
We have all followed him, we have all loved him and we have all wished we could home him, but ... FRANK HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS FOREVER HOME!!!!!!!!

Even on the 1st day Frank soon showed his new owners his favourite way to stroke him.

For the first couple of days Frank was a bit tense.

Within a few days Frank realised that Steve was always up for a game.

Frank proudly presents his new toy.

Frank not sure if he can bear to let go.

Bringing it back for another go.

Frank agreeing to leave his new toy.

At last a toy Frank really enjoys - he will even leave and fetch it!

After a long day of playing and going on his favourite walk to the local Nature Reserve Frank likes nothing more than a long sleep on his favourite sofa.

To all Franks well wishers, we are glad to confirm that FRANK HAS FOUND HIS FOREVER HOME!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3