Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:24 AM

Odd dreams

I had some really vivid dreams last night.....waking this morning I can remember them, not perfectly but very well.

Trying to work out why I had such odd dreams, I realised I'd had some cheese for dinner ...anyone else ever have that? (Or am I just weird!)
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Nope you are not alone, late night cheese or a glass of Baileys both have that effect on me!!!! I hate it when you can't remember what it was you dreamt about though!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Nope you are not alone, late night cheese or a glass of Baileys both have that effect on me!!!! I hate it when you can't remember what it was you dreamt about though!
I usually forget - but this one seems to be haning around.... not only that - but I woke up 3 times last night - but the dream carried on each time I went to sleep - just picking up where I left off...never had that before!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I used to think it was an old wive's tale but I am the same if I've eating cheese before bed.

Not so much 'nightmares' but very strange powerful dreams and so vivid too.

I often end up having an ongoing dream - a bit like switching on the next episode.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 01:02 PM
yep, cheese always guarantees me a very bizarre dream too! i don't know why either. i hate it when you wake from a really good dream though and then try to go back to sleep to start it again but it doesn't work!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
yep, cheese always guarantees me a very bizarre dream too! i don't know why either. i hate it when you wake from a really good dream though and then try to go back to sleep to start it again but it doesn't work!
It was very strange - I ddin;t conciously think about carrying it on - but it did, thats never happened before...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I know what you mean, I have lots of them, doctor told me it means my brains working healthy LOL

They tire me out, I feel like I've had no sleep sometimes x
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 06:06 PM
I've been having weird dreams this week, but it's because I'm on nicorette patches. Even though I take them off at night they still make me dream! there's nothing more boring than listening to somebody elses dream so I've kept it to myself, but I dreamt that hub was stuck in London & he didn't know who he was or where he was - but somehow managed to ring & tell me! At the time he told me I realised I had to quickly get the train to London to find him but was in a cafe ordering a cheese & pickle sandwhich on brown bread. The bloke was taking ages & he cut 2 slices of white Tiger bread & placed them on the counter. I had a fit saying I was in a hurry & wanted brown but leapt over the counter, grabbed the butter & spread the tiger bread, stuffed it into my mouth & dashed off to the station!!!
Then I woke up I think I've lost the plot!!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Thats odd....mind you - mine was very very odd!

I did used to dream I was running my classes - and I would wake up still thinking I was there that used to shock me!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 07:15 PM
No, I don't think that's weird. In fact, I think it's relatively normal.

I'm always having strange and vivid dreams and I almost always remember them the morning after.

I take it back....maybe you're not normal afterall.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >