Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:36 AM

Loungin' About

HI

hadnt posted piccies of Bruno for at least a day so thought I would let you all see how he was spending his sunday morning - Very lazy - until he went to his hydrotherapy and was doing about 100mph in the pool !!!

ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Wow Dani, his eyes in the first pic look beautiful
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Great shots as usual Dani, Bruno looks as good as ever. Now the pool is something I want to try with my two, especially Kip. I just need to find one locally. Now tell me how do you manage to own a Stafford and keep that white carpet white lol. I had a white carpet in my old house for about 4 months when we first got Kip then I decided wooden flooring was best lol.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:46 AM
thanks tuti - he does have quite soulful eyes which is why he gets away with so much as I find it hard to tell him off when he looks at me like that !! LOL

dani
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Actually Dani thanks for those pictures they enabled me a good look at Bruno's nails the colouration on them is simlar though Cassy's are just a bit longer. Tell me his nails which are darker than the clear ones (but not black) if you hold them up do they look slightly red at the base?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Laura
Great shots as usual Dani, Bruno looks as good as ever. Now the pool is something I want to try with my two, especially Kip. I just need to find one locally. Now tell me how do you manage to own a Stafford and keep that white carpet white lol. I had a white carpet in my old house for about 4 months when we first got Kip then I decided wooden flooring was best lol.
ahah - but what you dont see is that he is lying on the dirty bits !!!!LOL

The nearest pool to you is probably Wishaw - there is one there - not sure exactly where you are - there may be one in glasgow itself...

We go to one in Glenrothes. He is only on his 3rd session but he is getting better at it now - he is still only going in for a minute at a time - but he goes so fast that he has to do this as gets tired so quickly !!

Good thing is that gives him a bath every week so helps with my pale carpet !!!! LOL

dani
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Laura
Actually Dani thanks for those pictures they enabled me a good look at Bruno's nails the colouration on them is simlar though Cassy's are just a bit longer. Tell me his nails which are darker than the clear ones (but not black) if you hold them up do they look slightly red at the base?
Hope Cassy appreciates this - Just went to look at Bruno's nails - and woke him up in the process - so see what we do for you Cas !!!LOL

They dont look that red - but definetly a darker pink than the clearer ones - his right paw is slightly more pronounced as you can see in the top piccy

dani
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks Dani He is a gorgeous lad!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 12:50 PM
cool pictures
Gems