Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 09:49 PM

I D tags

I was thinking after the last time I D tage were mentioned ....how many of you have the dogs name put on their tag? ......I'm not sure it's a good idea I was thinking about getting some made for my girls just saying

Take me home
then my phone number ??? what do you think
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Mine dont have their names on

There is mysurname, a phone number and the words *I am microchipped*
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Shaan, Storm and Luca have my home and mobile number on thiers and 'If I'm lost' on the front
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Hmmm... Archie's has his name, my phone number and my mum's phone number on... I did debate whether the name would be a good idea or not, but in the end I just ended up doing it like that Now I'm not so sure, maybe when he gets chipped I'll change it...

Our vets told us that it would be an idea to put their number and address on the back, but unfortunately we got one that couldn't be engraved on the back for some reason
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Legally the address should be on but I dont want any doggy thieves knowing where I live
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 10:06 PM
thats true Lel ......
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 10:09 PM
i really dont know what to do at the moment max's on the front it says 'max chipped' and on the back it says 'our phone number'
but then i think if max got out of the garden or something and he was just in local area and picked up he could be returned quicker if our address was on it. also i think his name being on it isnt a problem as max would go with anyone whether they knew his name or not as he answers to blimming anything and so i dont see the point in leaving it off really.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Mine have My surname on and words "Vet - then number of vets" plus on back My phone number and Mobile Number.
They also have another tag green in colour that says "I'm chipped please scan me" on the back I have had number my brothers mobile/works number (which is never off)

Belt and braces - me -You bet
Caninecafe.us
New Member!

04-04-2005, 12:51 AM
At my store I sell a lot of ID tags. Most just want name and phone number on it.
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2005, 01:33 AM
All have their name, my address and phone number on them. Gibson's also says 'I am Deaf'.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >