Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2006, 09:18 PM

corrie

wot does evry1 think of the whole rosie and craig thing? i think sally is being well tight on rosie. i can understand her being cross but she's going overboard. well thats opinion anyway
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2006, 09:22 PM
I think Sally is way over the top!!! The more you tell a teenager not to, the more they do it...Supporting her daughter would be the way to go...Tonight I expected Rosie to throw that pill at her!!She is pushing her daughter away!!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2006, 09:27 PM
i couldn't agree more. i think sally should be more like keith and not actually go over the top on all this business. i rly wanted rosie to throw the pill at sally!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Now I am not PC at all and old enough to be Sally's mother BUT I was LONGING for Rosie to hurl the pill across the room followed by the glass of water. I can't stand Sally anyway, the snobby ignorant xxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!! how dare she force drugs on another human being against her will! Talk about a control freak! I would also call it abuse!!
After the way stupid Sally has behaved in the past, it's a bit rich anyway....
No wonder everyone laughs at her. I would!

From what I gather in the papers, Rosie takes matters into her own hands soon. Good luck to her!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Well said Deccy, talk about psycho mum! Sally is such a flaming drama queen and as you say, she firmly believe in 'do as I say not as I do!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2006, 08:10 PM
i hope craig and rosie stay 2gether, they are so suited and clearly love each other
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 04:28 PM
i think there a sweet couple at least there having safe sex , unlike some kids there own age but that tv if it were my daughter i would proberly be a sally big time !!!!! she only 5 so i got a while till i have to react to that for real lol
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2006, 06:48 PM
It gets worse! Apparently next week Sally and Kevin report them both to the police for underage sex
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:47 PM
any one watchin corrie now ??? oh sinita what they going to be called ??