View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2005, 09:29 AM
An Hour!! I think I will have to turn up extra early then!!
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Our pets at home aren't doing it. they really are the most cr*p and rubbish shop in the world. I dont' even go in there if I can help it - last thing I want to do is support their rotten trade.

They never do any of the things the other PAH's do, and they don;t sell anything like the same amount of stuff - also the people working there seem even thicker than the ones in other PAH's - and added to all that - they are thoroughly cruel to the animals kept there. meh... just a rant!

xx
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2005, 01:15 PM
My local Pets at Home is going a bit downhill lately too... There are hardly any staff in there and when you ask them a question they never know the answer! You have to stand around for ages while they try and find something out for you Good job I have dogweb!

Also the other week there was a lovebird loose in there and when we went back a week later it was still there! My OH was going to try and catch it as it kept flying bk to it's cage (which was shut) but I told him not too incase it got injured and he was to blame etc... So we reported it to H.O. instead!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
They are not very good when it comes to advice They dont have a clue about the products they sell. I buy my AMP frozen chicken mince from there that is when I noticed the competition.

PAT dont make any money from the photos its "The Dog Portrait Company" you buy them from and you dont have to submit a photo for the PAT competition if you dont want to.
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2005, 01:42 PM
The one in my local store is on Saturday and I'm taking Milo down there I can't wait but I know that I will just want to buy all of the photos!! We had his photos done professionally when he was a pup and it ended up costing us over £70 as we wanted them all!! It was worth it though!
Carole
Supervisor

03-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Yorkie
The one in my local store is on Saturday and I'm taking Milo down there I can't wait but I know that I will just want to buy all of the photos!! We had his photos done professionally when he was a pup and it ended up costing us over £70 as we wanted them all!! It was worth it though!
good luck on Saturday
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Thanks I just hope he behaves himself!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Good luck carole and finn , after reading your post i might enter gemma next week .
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
I had Milo's photos done for the competition on Saturday!! I have got to wait until this saturday to see them though now!! I can't wait that long!!!!
Carole
Supervisor

08-11-2005, 09:01 PM
They will be brilliant I am really pleased with Finn's.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5