Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Is it the same with water? - thank god I haven't started re-tiling the kitchen - I'll slip and break my neck one of these days with Louie.
Ohhhh yes! Sometimes the water is worse! He'll have a drink in the kitchen and come through into the living room with it all dripping from his jowls and then shake so it goes everywhere!!
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-04-2011, 10:35 PM
I would like to change their past history before they came here.I would like the mastiffs and the staffs to not have been bred to be pitbull bait.They were got out of that environment before they were used as intended but still..I'd like the rotts to not have been tortured into a hatred of people and or other dogs,and Shakira,the bitch,not to have had litter after litter.It'd be lovely if Pooh Bear hadn't been starved to the point of death,same goes for Midge and Mouse who also should never have known the torment of mange.Midge had a companion when he was found by the dog warden who died in the pound - his starvation had gone on too long.Skipper should never have been taped up so he couldn't escape and dumped in a skip.Sally not starved and her broken elbow untreated.
Molly the StB not bred and bred till she looked like a greyhound.
These things I'd change if I could.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:38 PM
I would not change anything, my girls are great...........
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I'd like Dan to have a bit more confidence, and for some reason Rogue has recently become a gobby witch, so I'd stop that. Other than that they are great. Rio is naughty and super guardy - but that's her and she wouldn't be my girl if I changed her Keiko is a super pup - couldn't ask for more.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Dexter -- stop poo eating.

Bo -- walk nicely on the lead in face of all things furry!

Tilly -- stop yapping in general!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Hmmm well both my 2 are pretty much perfect But I would love it if Ozzy wasn't such a squeaker
AJB
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I would change...............absolutely nothing.

Seriously, I do agree with HiHoSilver about changing their past history. Kira has more issues in certain situations than Dylan but we're working on the things that upset her and see good progress. She's not as anxious in certain situations and we just carry on working on these areas. Dylan is a really well adjusted dog. Every day I look at him and can't believe my luck. He's such a happy boy. Both of them are great snugglers.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 10:59 AM
hmmm.

Poppy, stop making silly noises/barking at everything, stop chasing/bullying the cats
Rupert, stop being such a mummys boy
Kerrie To be able to stop her ageing!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Is it the same with water? - thank god I haven't started re-tiling the kitchen - I'll slip and break my neck one of these days with Louie.
Yes I fell over and landed on my bum after slipping on some water Cherry or Parker had dripped from their beards! Sore bum and felt a right nugget lying there crying!
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Oh yes, definately! My dogs are far from perfect.

Jed: I would make him more active. He's happiest lazing about watching the world go buy but that kind of attitude doesnt sit well with me!

Flynn: I would change his noise levels, tone the volume down a bit! I could cope better with his excitable nature if it didnt involve noise as well as spinning in circles and jumping about like a lunatic.

Jessie: I would change her confidence levels so that they are far higher than they are now. Her timidity gets in the way of her learning and enjoying so much.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >