View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:03 PM

Is there anything you wish you could change ?

About your dogs ?

I wouldn't change anything about Tyler,he is a fantastic dog,the only thing I would change about Meg is her DA but I understand that it's not her fault,it's not our's and it's just one of those things that you have to work on and deal with.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I would definitely change Cherry's fear reactivity to large dogs! Although it's not her fault unfortunately it would be nice to have 2 sociable friendly dogs that could run happily off-lead together.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Skye is a sweetheart and such a delight to own

Reah is perfection on legs and never puts a foot wrong

Mojo is very mature for a pup and is a dream

so what happened with the other 2

Bruce has a habit of barking at anyone who goes out...yes out the door...not in, so I always have to put him in a sit/wait position when people leave and he is very much a guard dog....

Tess....well she has such a love of life and has to be in on everything thats going on you feel your head is on a swivel when your working, she has most stuff in her gob, walks right behind me collecting everything and makes me feel like Im loosing my memory where I put things
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I would change Fudge's sound phobia and her snappiness but apart from that she is a dream.

The only thing I would change about Buttons is his poo eating but I am hoping he will grow out of that.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:27 PM
The only thing I would change, if I could, would be for Katie not to have renal disease

Harvey is a great boy
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I hate to be the cliché but I wouldn't change a thing. If I did they wouldn't be the dogs I know and love, sure if I changed those things they'd be perfect, but perfect is boring

But to go along;
Louie - his pulling and chasing birds.
Sadie - not a thing really, perhaps reverse her age so she didn't get tired as much.
Benjie - his nervous disposition which is the root of his DA.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
I'd only change his lack of recall and tendancy to get bolshy with anything smaller than him. Oh, and the farting
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:05 PM
There's not much I would change about Monty and in all honesty most the things I would change are down to inexperience on my part so on the basis of that I'd change the fact he doesn't walk nicely on the lead and at times I wish he was a bit more obedient. On the plus side these are things that can still be changed and things that I have learnt my lesson on and will know better for any future dogs I own.

Oh and if he could learn to keep his food either in his mouth or in his bowl and not all over the kitchen floor then i'd definitely change that!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Yes!! Though if I did they wouldn't be my dogs...
Codee, her sensitivity to noises.. okay during the day but at 3am, not so funny!!
Deacon, if the boy had recall he would be almost 100% perfect for he is a dreamy affectionate baby boy.
Honey, well her sensitivity to raised voices and her tendency to whack you with a paw to make a fuss of her!
Jamie, his seperation anxiety from me, his whining, his stubborness, his gobbiness, his recall...

But you know what... I would rather have their faults, perfection is boring!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
There's not much I would change about Monty and in all honesty most the things I would change are down to inexperience on my part so on the basis of that I'd change the fact he doesn't walk nicely on the lead and at times I wish he was a bit more obedient. On the plus side these are things that can still be changed and things that I have learnt my lesson on and will know better for any future dogs I own.

Oh and if he could learn to keep his food either in his mouth or in his bowl and not all over the kitchen floor then i'd definitely change that!!
Is it the same with water? - thank god I haven't started re-tiling the kitchen - I'll slip and break my neck one of these days with Louie.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >