Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
We came up with a name for Dahlia's "breed" once. The Giant-Tailed Butter-Herding Retriever.
That is one GIANT Tail... Would love to see if anyone else has examples of giant tailed butter herders.. do they come in different colours I wonder?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 11:29 PM
I would say Fudgely's Fudge - the tail on that girl is amazingly huge!
DexNjj
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I have two black-and-tan Water-Bottle Destroyers, in standard and miniature size seriously, why do I buy them toys and their favourite thing to play with is a rubbish water bottle that blew over the fence.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
How much better would our crufts be ...

And here we have the manic muck bums... tearing and rolling into the ring... all have been perfectly groomed for this breed, covered in an inch of mud and yes.. there we have a few leaves and twigs... The judge is now approaching the ring with his shovel of horse muck to test the dogs characteristic rolling trait.

Please join us later as the ring is made ready and painted black for the arrival of the wereteen emodogs. If you listen carefully you can hear them howling in the wings and who can forget last years winner who in a scandal it has been revealed turned out to be a real teenager and not a wereteen at all.
and there goes the judge now to collect a cat to test out the Spotted Cat Tolling Retriever's ability to round them up, he was supposed to be judging the trippy uppy dogs now but the handlers are struggling to get into the ring for falling over there dogs
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3