View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2009, 11:29 AM
I couldn't sleep for 12 hours, up to 9 occasionally but no more, and I can't have naps in the daytime either unless I'm ill and have no choice.It always makes me feel awful if I nap I'd rather read a book or play online scrabble.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
How do people sleep for 12 hours? I could never do that.
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I couldn't sleep for 12 hours, up to 9 occasionally but no more, and I can't have naps in the daytime either unless I'm ill and have no choice.It always makes me feel awful if I nap I'd rather read a book or play online scrabble.

It's not really something I strive to do, more just the way I am really.

I've always been a big fan of sleeping. Even as a kid my parents would have to drag me out of bed on Christmas Day as I'd sleep right through the morning otherwise!

I can go to bed at about 11pm and sleep right through without waking until 11 the next morning and even then that's because I have to force myself to wake up!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
8 hours or stay away! Anything less than 6 hours and I'll need a very early night.

I like to be in bed early and up early usually as love the daylight (I suffer from SAD if I'm not careful).

I'm a huge lover of the power nap too, but timing is everything ;o)
Ah, I knew there was a reason for me needing more, I am the same, if I go to bed late I'm exhausted in the morning and need a nap in the afternoon.

I've been told I have SAD too so this would explain it.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I'd like 8 hours where possible & don't like getting up earlier than 7am which I have been a lot lately! I'm fine during the day unless I sit on the sofa - in which case I'm out like a light! Like today I slept from 3pm until 5pm on the sofa!! I try to avoid sitting down during the day - the sofa is way tooo comfy!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4