Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 07:23 AM

Snow Leopard Sunday 3rd December 2023

Morning all. Just rain, no snow. Very disappointed.
I watched Harry last evening. Sadly next week will be the last of the series. I wish they would make the Cursed Child into a film. Mind you I have read the book in script form and it is very good and I could make myself into the characters. So on the third day of Christmas I was given a snow leopard, three fruit bats and two squirrels. Have a good day folks.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 08:31 AM
Good morning Brenda. Can I come and cuddle your snow leopard

Hope Brewster is not limping today Lynn and hopefully just muscle problems with no exercise to build them up.

Yes we here too so madam has had breakfast and gone back to bed. Fortunately nothing planned for today. At one point Ben and I were thinking of going to look at a car in Shrewsbury but thank goodness he hasn't made up his mind yet as the weather was probably against us. Search still on going and it is doing my head in. It would be so much easier if he didn't have four children! Put my outside lights up yesterday as with the forecast for rain all this week took the opportunity. The rest inside can wait until next weekend.

Take care everyne
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
It was snowing at 4.20 am this morning when I took Brewster out for a wee.
Wasn't settling it was too wet.
Not sure if we will bother with our outside lights this year and I am going to have to find somewhere Brewster cannot get to the tree indoors. On the ceiling maybe.

brenda you're on a roll with these names.
Sue I hope Ben soon makes his mind up. I am with you not a weekend to be travelling the country.
Chris I hope you have enjoyed your breakfast.
Griff hopes everything is well with you.
Kazz have a nice day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 09:28 AM
Sue of course you can cuddle my Snow Leopard. Has your son or yourself looked at Cazoo? Chucking it down here and I was supposed to be seeing a dog for probably nail trimming. Good job it is only along the road from me.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Good morning all

Just awaiting conformation from niece a to is we are popping out somewehre or not, either way will be a nice day.

Brenda Love your choice for today. Good luck with the nail trimming.

Sue In reality will he ever have anyone other than the 4 girls in the car 3 back 1 front? ie will his wife arrive to stayand if so they get another car suitable for all of them? But I agree not a time to be travelling the country looking at cars. Well one thing for certain he cannot use yours
forever.

Lynn I think there are ceiling Christmas trees, not certain though. Sure Brewster will be fine with it, other than that a playpen type senario.

Chris Hope you have had not to cold a breakfast and when is you son planning on coming over with the weather being so changable.

Griff 3 weeks today and its Christmas Eve YEAH
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 12:57 PM
21 days much longer than 3 weeks. Or 514 hours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 03:01 PM
I should hopefully have a relaxed Christmas this year, my brother isn't coming...mum told him not to, he is coming up in January to pick her up and wants her to go and have lunch...she doesn't want to, just said a cup of tea, I don't have to go...yay!!!! She's told him that it's done now, she's had enough and that basically we live in a house share.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2023, 05:51 PM
A man was admitted to hospital today with 25 toy plastic horses in his rectum. When asked about his condition the doctors said he was stable
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Lol Barry very good