Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 08:02 AM

Sunday 19th November 2023

Morning all. Yep I am still online. Sh!! don't tell Santa. Hope you all have a good day today. I watched Harry again last evening. Oh how I love the films but they do make me cry a bit. Anyway it looks like rain is on the way so off for a wander. Take Care everyone. Especially you Kelly.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Good morning Brenda. Pleased Internets behaving and you managed to doge the rain on your walk.

Very windy but sunny here now. Took Teazle out and of course we got there obligatory rain shower so damp round the edges. Barry has blown up a load more leaves and I have bagged them all up so a tip run during the week is on the cards

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 12:44 PM
Afternoon all
Lol... don't worry about me Brenda, no real harm done.
Sue, hope Teazle isn't too grumpy about getting wet
Well, I fell down a massive pothole last night, was trying to catch my dad out in his lies and more importantly, him with her......I have cut my knee and hurt my ankle and wrist but it's much better after some painkillers, had to walk home caked in mud lol.
He is still hiding in the bedroom, I doubt as if he is going to move out as requested. Mums not going to put him food on the shopping order, infact we won't be getting an order every week. Steve keeps asking how things are here....like it's going to improve, hopefully Andy will pack up and go!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 01:45 PM
My main shop is only every ten days. Just going to watch a film called Think like a dog. Hm I was told years ago I did that.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Good afternoon all

We managed to go out and back without getting wet, but it was only to the cafe and back than our usual run on the prom. Chucking it down now

British Heart Foundation failed to show up so put the sofa on FB last night and it was snapped up within 10 minutes and collected today. Such a shame as we would rather it had gone to BHF, but what can you do? I really did need to get my car with the two scooters in the back back in the garage

Do you think your dad will move in with 'the other woman' Kelly? It's always such a terrible shame when a marriage breaks down

A reading afternoon me thinks in between sorting out the washing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 03:04 PM
I think we will probably go fortnightly Brenda and I will just pick up little bits and pieces as I can manage.
Chris, it is very annoying when charities do that.....we donated hundreds of pounds worth of new stuff to a charity shop, they contacted my mum and said they had made £30 odd quid!!
Mum suggested that he go and move in with her and his answer " I am not going to do that" ! Tbh, he would be going from a privately owned 3 storey house to a rented 2 bed in a council block where her son also lives. I don't think we will get rid of him....if he stays, his life will be hell and if he goes...his life and hers will be hell. He is quite funny, after mum and him got married, he wouldn't eat anything she cooked him because he was worried she was going to poison him for the life insurance!! That would have been said by someone as a joke in passing but he will have took it seriously. Likewise, I can say stuff and he believes it.... it's absolutely hilarious....bit mean playing on his mental insecurities but, well....he tried to make a fool out of me, my mum and has destroyed our family
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 06:04 PM
I have had an email from Lynn, she's going offline for a few days or so, she is fine just life is getting a bit hectic for her so she's having a little break and will be back soon hopefully
Just had my uncle on the phone....I think he was about to head over here...managed to talk him out of it, he was with his mates so hopefully he will be staying there
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 06:34 PM
I don't blame Lynn at all. I'm guessing the break will do her good

As we get older, it intensifies stress and she has a lot to be stressful about lately.

Hopefully, Brewster will soon be over the worst and all his shenanigans can start to be put right. It's so blooming hard to try to correct things while he's so poorly.

If you talk to her again Kelly, tell her she's in our thoughts as is Brewster
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 07:59 PM
I will do Chris, hopefully just needs to get over the next period with Brewster's recovery and then she will be back. She just didn't want to vanish without letting people know
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Chris, Lynn said thank you and she hopes you are cracking on with the wrapping
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >