Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Good evening all

The rain eased here at 10.30 am so a bit of a later start for our trip out this morning and it was in town as the local cafe doesn't open on Mondays.

Been furniture moving this afternoon and it has nearly killed us, but done now until Thursday when I have a new 3 seater settee coming to replace the two seater which is really uncomfortable as it is so small

Ted has been totally perplexed by the shift around as I'm now using the sofa in the space Dave normally has and vice versa. It's in an effort to stop the little monster barking at everything that passes the window which he was facing in our old set up and also to stop him barking at Dave every time he passed my settee. So far it seems to be working

Oh Lynn, poor Brewster. You definitely did the right thing in getting him to the vets as soon as you could. You never mess around with seizures. Awful, awful things. Hopefully, the new measures you are being advised to take will put an end to them

Wrapping not started yet because of the furniture moving and also because this last few days I've haven't had the energy to start, but I will have to very soon

My sister is fine now Kazz, but she turned 80 this year and seems to have had a lot of falls and accidents so I really do want to get over to see her. We talk often on the 'phone, but it's not the same. I also want to see my daughter as she's been in a lot of pain this year and is now struggling to walk because of a problem with her knee on top of the fibro. The pair of them worry me to death
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2