Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 07:59 AM

Worrying Wednesday 12th October 2022

Morning all. Hope all your worries that you have about anything go away and that you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have now worries and that you have a good day.

Hope things get sorted quickly for Gary and that he listens to everyone

Lovely morning here. Another day off of nanny duties. Teazle walked and over an hour in the garden tidying the fruit patch and one flower bed including deadheading and digging out a budlia bush that has died. Might do a bit more this afternoon but now it is coffee time

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 12:01 PM
Afternoon all
Got a message from my neighbour to go and look at my driveway, I did and it's full of rubbish from my awful neighbours, the bin men won't take it....no doubt they are expecting us to deal with it...we will but it will still be their problem! Pair of pathetic little bullies.
I have the feeling that today is just one of those days, oil light came on Steve's car when I was with him Monday, I ended up buying oil for it, he popped over this morning and checked he had put enough oil in, I looked at the header tank, coolant 3 inches below the low, I said go to Halfords and I will put the money in your bank, get the coolant and stick it in, he said he hadn't even noticed it and he would "go to the poundshop tomorrow" to get some coolant!! I said no, go buy it now, you can't be driving with no coolant, he said he hadn't even noticed , I lost my cool and said it's basic maintenance and he then went and bought some after moaning about it being £12 and you could get it cheaper.... which we couldn't lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Good afternoon all

Lot cooler today, but the sun is still shining. Just need the breeze to slow down which it's supposed to do tomorrow.

Kelly, photograph it and then talk to Envionmental Health. They may be able to get it cleared and backcharge the bullies from next door.

All quiet here today - long may it last
Got a letter through with an appointment for Dave for the Diabetic Eye Clinic on the 5th of December for 10 to 4 in the afternoon. I've just rung them to say I can't drive in the dark as I have an eye problem too. Oh she says, we only have afternoon appointments starting at 3 pm. Told her that I'd likely crash the car coming back so she's going to talk to the doctor to see what they can do.

Eye clinics in the dark - great idea - not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Evening all.
Long day again with Freya. We did go for a nice walk , we took the car to Notcutts parked in their car park walked down the lane and by the river then stopped at the garden centre for a cuppa and a toasted tea cake and to give Freya her lunch.
The sandwiches mummy made didn't go down so well today but nanny's toasted tea cake did.
She has been an absolute card this afternoon we have laughed so much. Managed to keep her awake till mummy got home at 6.15 pm.
Gosh it's a long day (2 days a week). We left home at 7 am.

Oh no griff good idea of Chris's.
Glad you had a nice day off Sue, we are off till Monday.
brenda hope your day was worry free.
Chris how ridiculous I think some people do not have the brains they were born with.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Sadly Lynn not worry free but hopefully it will sort itself out eventually.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Awww sorry brenda hope it does sort itself out and soon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Evening all flying in and out again. But did anyone see Gardeners Worlds Monty Don's new GR pup Ned........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Chris and Lynn....private land so sadly they won't care, I have news........the new owners turned up and let themselves in!!! Dad had already moved all their crap back in front of their garage and I already emailed the solicitor to show her what we were left with.....I can't believe the people took the house on knowing what was going on and £385'000 and no parking!!!
Told my neighbour if she has an issue if they park, approach them herself, I have done it twice both at huge expense to my family and her answer to them disappearing with £26,000 of my parents money???? Oh well something will sort itself out, the world was ending with her £250 solicitor bill!. I have decided I am never doing anything the legal way again, and I will deal with things from this my own way, I have made to be a victim.... which is something I am not nor ever would be, there's a cell with my name on it.....