Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2007, 05:02 PM

car damage and quotes...

Took the car to be looked at this morning after yesterdays bump. It was pulling to the left so obviously the impact has affected the steering too.I will most definately be going through the insurance company. I have estimates of around £500 for the body work and a possible bill of £500 for steering work depending on what they find during investigation. OH will be contacting the other driver tonight for insurance details etc so that we can get going. Our only problem is that we need that size car for our trip to Scotland over Easter. Does anyone know what the arrangements are for courtesy cars. will they match what we have or give us a small run around?If it is the latter are we able to pay for an upgrade. we will need a car that will seat 5 of us and still have space the dog crate in the boot.I can`t believe how much hassle this is, and not even our fault.
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-03-2007, 05:15 PM
It depends on your insurance and who fixes the car -some company's have a stock of cars as courtesy cars ( micra's etc) but if you take it to a dealer to be fixed they will often lend you a demonstrator of a similar size