View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
The trouble is an you may well know your dogs but by saying it as you do you could easily be persuading people who don't know their dogs so well to take the same risks. We have a responsibility to not spread ideas that in the wrong hands could spell disaster or in this case an unwanted pregnancy.

Also luck may have played a huge part in your success or your vigilance and we cannot guarantee everyone reading you r post will be as lucky or careful.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2013, 06:06 PM
When Tonks had her season, just before she was spayed, she would not let another dog near her back end at all! Obviously she was kept on lead and with me supervising at all times. Then we went to my friends house, all of whose dogs were neutered, and she was playing with her dogs and telling them to leave her back end alone.......and then changed in an instant and stood for one of them with her tail to one side. Hormones can do amazing things in split seconds!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I agree, when Sasha had her season, she was really snappy with Samson until she was ready, then she started standing and walking backwards in to him grrrr, she's been spayed now so none of that again
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7