Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:21 AM

OMG ! I am so furious...

Really need to vent !

Just went out to my car and as i am about to drive off I notice a little 'parcel' on my windscreen with a note attached to it. Turns out to be a bag of dog poo and the note says-

"im returning your dog poo from walker cresent where the small children play. Could you please dispose of it properly in future, please. There is a large fine if i report you to the council authority. Yours, nieghbour"

That is it word for word (and spelling too). I AM RAGING ! !! I always pick up after my dogs, and don't even walk in the area this person is talking about ! I have my suspicions about who it is as I seen someone watching me yesterday. Can't wait to get a grip of this person !!

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm wondering if I should contact the council myself, just in case?

Cheers
Lis x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Oh dear so annoying when you do clean up after your dog.
If you have your suspicions about who it is have you had any disagreements with them ? Maybe its a tit for tat action.

Don't suppose it would do any harm contacting the Council and letting them know whats happened.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Oh how brave of them to do that. I would be furious too!!!
I wouldn't do any harm to get in there first with your complaint to the council.

Idiot people and how rude

Elaine x
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:42 AM
I can't believe that!!

So, is it someone else's dog poo?

What a weirdo picking up dog poo like that!!
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:43 AM
No, not a tit for tat thing. When I was pulling into my parking space yesterday there was a woman watching me, she walked away and hid behind a bush but I could tell she was still watching me. Seen her about before and I think she is not all there (and the handwriting and spell would back this up). I thought it strange but never thought more of it till this morning when the note and parcel appeared.

And another thing, I have two staffies, there poo is not small by any means, but this is tiny, it's like a cat poo ! !
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I can't believe that!!

So, is it someone else's dog poo?

What a weirdo picking up dog poo like that!!
I reckon it is someone elses. There is a JRT which runs round loose all the time, pooing all over the place, I wonder if it's that one and she's decided this dog is mine.

I wouldn't mind so much if they came up to me personally, but that is under hand and cowardly !! I'm on the war path now ! !
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:09 AM
I expect it`s someone with mental health issues, especially if she is watching from a hiding place and taking notes. I would let her be, personally, provided it didn`t happen again - if it did I might have a quiet word with your community police officer. Feel sorry for her if you like, but I don`t think it`s worth upsetting yourself over.
Ace_Animals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:35 AM
How completely odd!! I've never had anything like this happen! I was once stopped by a dog warden who told me that I'd either face a fine or go to court as I'd not picked up any poo. The most stupid thing was that I wasn't even walking a dog at the time!!! She used to "patrol" the area a LOT and had probably seen me every day for the last 2-3 weeks walking two peoples' dogs for them around lunch-time. But this particular day, I was walking from A to B without a dog!!! So on telling her this, she initially kept up her "harsh" approach (which was damn scary at the time although hilarious to look back on!) until I made it 100% clear I had no dog with me!!! Silly woman.

I think in your case I'd do what Claireanddaisy has said - leave it be unless it happens again. She can't be all there if she's spying on you and hiding in bushes to do it. (Scary in itself). Keep an eye on the situation as you don't want it getting out of hand. Then if it happens again, report it to someone. Make a note on your calendar of the day/approx time that it happened as it might be weeks/months before it happens again (if ever).
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I expect it`s someone with mental health issues, especially if she is watching from a hiding place and taking notes. I would let her be, personally, provided it didn`t happen again - if it did I might have a quiet word with your community police officer. Feel sorry for her if you like, but I don`t think it`s worth upsetting yourself over.
I see your point. Now I have had time to cool down i've actually laughed about it. There is a few possibilities of who she could have mistook me for. But I am very diligent when it comes to picking up poo, even more so in an area where kids play, so i really don't want this my head. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for anything else. But really when I think about it, I have nothing to hide, they can follow me all day everyday if they like, I pick up my poo, so have nothing to be concerned about.

My blood was really boiling when I found it though ! !
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Wow...I would be furious, too. I too have been accused of leaving poo, usually when I am walking more than one dog. If you walk one dog no one bats an eye lid. If you walk two or more your MUST be responsible for any poo left lying around. It is infuriating.

The good news for you is that without any evidence that silly woman doesn't have a leg to stand on accusing you.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >