Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 03:46 PM

Dog memorabilia etc.

Whilst boot saleing and auctioning I have been collecting all sorts of dog related items, some cheap and some antique and rather special. The idea eventually is to have a dog related web selling page or similar.

However in the meantime if anyone has a special breed or interest and they want me to look out for stuff I am happy to do so.

At the moment amongst the more special stuff I have miniature oil on canvas' of a border terrier and a corgie, a watercolour of a corgie, a beswick GSD model with a mended leg---she is Ulrika of Brittas. Lots of old plaster dogs heads different breeds, a large brass GSD head.

Several old books.

If anyone is interested in anything I can send pictures and prices.

Same goes for any other stuff people might want to collect---I'll pick it up if I see it. I have at the moment two lovely pewter models of old fashioned golfers that would make a nice pressy for a keen golfer.

No pressure to buy---I can always resell anything if it isn't what you want.

rune
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I have been after a particular locket for a while Rune,don't want to pay over the odds for it though and brooks & bentley have discontinued it (OH rang them when i lost Alfie) If you ever come across one i'd be glad if you could let me know,Theres a pic of it here..
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=72108
Thanks
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 01:26 PM
I'll look out for it.

rune
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Rune,

If you have anything English Setter related I'm always on the lookout...figurines/ornaments rather than books though. I do have quite a collection already but am keen to keep adding to it.

Many thanks
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I am always looking out for anything greyhound, such as pictures or figures/ornaments and same for the Labs, so would def be interested if you have or come across anything like that! So let us know if you do, thanks Rune x
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:52 PM
All things Welshie here, lookign for the essential welsh springer by john phillips but any thing you come across would be welcome.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
All things Welshie here, lookign for the essential welsh springer by john phillips but any thing you come across would be welcome.
I can get that----but so can you.

I'll pm you.

rune
CarolineM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey Rune, could you possibly get a picture of the Beswick GSD? I love Beswick and if it's not too noticeable will probably purchase if possible Are you able to post? If you could send me a total with picture I would love to see, Thankyou again.