Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 10:36 AM

My new cleaner

.... is just perfect! She cleans like I do, she actually uses her elbow and her brain! I went out and left her to it with a big note of what I thought she could manage in 2 hours, and I left Georgie in the bootroom out of the way with the back door open but the big gates locked, coz she left her little boy watching tv in the lounge in his car seat, and although I don't think Georgie would have done any more than lick his little face, I just couldn't take the risk! When he gets used to them that's a different story.

Got home, the house smelt lovely and clean, although she hadn't done as much as I'd have expected, but then I go round at 90mph when I clean, and I suppose not everybody's the same. I can tell she has a nice clean house herself, because of her attention to detail, like the banisters and the stairlift, whereas those other girls didn't think about those!

She's such a lovely pleasant girl too, and her little boy is as good as gold and just sleeps. Awwww, he's really cute.

Then she made a big mistake!!!! She copped sight of a photo of me and Dave last November in Majorca holding a couple of parrots on our arms and she said "are they your children"????????????????!!!!!!!!!! Poor girl was a bit embarrassed when I said, no that's me and my husband!! Blimey, all the stress of late must have taken its toll on me then!!!! She said it was because I had my hair down and I looked so much younger, so I let her off! Lol!

It takes a lot to please me when it comes to cleaners, so I hope she carries on being as good as she was this morning, and now I've got the afternoon off!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 10:39 AM
fantastic...can you sen her round mine?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Sorry, no, I need her here! It's been years since I've had a cleaner, so let me enjoy it for a while longer!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Great news! Hold on to her she sounds like a good one! Hard to find nowadays
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Yes, very hard to find, and no you can't borrow her either! xxxx
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Luckly you to have found a good cleaner but pretty please can you send her to me i could do with help lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 01:04 PM
You and me and the whole of Dogsey could do with her help Jean!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 01:06 PM
She sounds brilliant
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Glad she has lived up to expectations
Sorry but I had to chuckle at the bit about the photograph
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 03:35 PM
So did I Jen, I suppose when you think about it, the parrots on the arms the giggling faces yeah, couple of kids!! We were the only adults there on our own too!!! Any excuse to see some animals!

I was just sitting on the loo upstairs, as yer do, and like Becky does when she's on there, I was glancing around, and...... no dust on the wastebin in fact I could almost see my face in it (well, my legs!), she'd polished the weighing scales (not that I ever use them now!) and the black tiles, well, I've never seen them so shiny, she's certainly got 10 out of 10 from me, she's spotted stuff even I wouldn't have cleaned! I'm keeping this one - forever!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >