View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Oh tissues are the very worst, and also forgotten dog treats turn into very strong glue!

I have also left lighters in the pocket of something before now....and they have even gone through the tumble drying too Lucky they didn't explode I suppose!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I seem to wash £20 notes quite often because they go in the tiny pocket in my jeans and fold up small but all survive to be spent. Tissues are a nightmare but the tumble dryer sorts them out, you should see what emerges from the filter in my tumble dryer
I find that the tumble dryer is brilliant for removing dog hairs!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh tissues are the very worst, and also forgotten dog treats turn into very strong glue!

I have also left lighters in the pocket of something before now....and they have even gone through the tumble drying too Lucky they didn't explode I suppose!
Yes I've done lighters too and the kids earphones to their ipods/phones

Also washed a piece of bone which was in Megs bed which I didn't shake before throwing in the wash and it got stuck in the filter
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post

I once left a lighter ON a lighted hob in my catering trailer one day, and the *bang* was quite horrendous, I was serving somebody a hot dog through the hatch of this little unit, and then *BANG* I ended up throwing it into the crowd!!!! Good job I hadn't put any sauce on it!!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I once left a lighter ON a lighted hob in my catering trailer one day, and the *bang* was quite horrendous, I was serving somebody a hot dog through the hatch of this little unit, and then *BANG* I ended up throwing it into the crowd!!!! Good job I hadn't put any sauce on it!!!

Helena you do make me laugh!!!!!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

I have the most glorious picture in my head now!!!
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I've washed quite a few poo bags (thankfully empty ones). Can't think of anything else.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Mobile phone x2
Tissues
Money and found it in the fluff in the tumble dryer door
Poo bags
Hair clips
The horror of realising your mobile is missing and the slow realisation of seeing it in your bed before you stripped it for the wash is awful, as is seeing it going round and round the window covered in bubbles mocking you while you can do nothing but wait
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Nothing much unintentionally... I do wash Lego etc in the dishwasher on occasion (and no, I don't individually stack every little brick - it goes in a tied up pillowcase) as the very lazy solution to grubby plastic toys adopted by lots of primary teachers.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Nothing much unintentionally... I do wash Lego etc in the dishwasher on occasion (and no, I don't individually stack every little brick - it goes in a tied up pillowcase) as the very lazy solution to grubby plastic toys adopted by lots of primary teachers.

I chucked my slippers in the washing machine last week. One came out maimed!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >