Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Awww well done to your mum Kazz
TW hope your back is better soon
Nippy, get you being all organised
Moyra...i was pleased to see the ladies as it will most likely be my last time...wasn't expecting Prezzies though!!
Returned my walking boots to sports direct, bought them in June...worn them about 6times and the sole is coming away so I emailed and after a call today I have had to send my boots back...free though!! Have requested a refund as I don't want to get another faulty pair...was surprised to find that our local post office is open until 5.30!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2016, 11:35 PM
A little about my day if I may....

Early walk was about an hour and included the forbiddent land - an area of rough woodland with holes. I stepped in one some time ago, fell over, and cracked a rib. Understandably, my dear wife tells me not to go there. Hence forbidden.

But I go anyway. Interesting things for the dog to get into and I wouldn't want to deny him that. It rained a bit so we both got a bit wet. It's just rain I tell my wife.

Did a few tasks around the house, mainly moving stuff.

Later, after a brief supermarket stop, we went to a local big park popular with dog walkers. It's over 40 acres and we walk the perimeter. So another good long walk. It's a mixture of open grassland and woods. It is undergoing a renewal project and the paths through the woods have mostly had tarmac laid so walking is easier.

Had dinner, a wine, and watched F1 qually highlights.

All in all, not such a bad day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 11:41 PM
Sounds a good day to me , don't fancy being you if your wife finds out your secret!!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sounds a good day to me , don't fancy being you if your wife finds out your secret!!!
I could be meeting up with another woman............
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Go for it Besoeker - the forbidden places are always best and most fun.
If I paid attention to everything my wife forbids - I'd be finding myself wrapped in 30 feet of cotton wool and carried round by an armed guard in a sedan chair! lol !
Good evening Griff - how are you tonight?
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Go for it Besoeker - the forbidden places are always best and most fun.
If I paid attention to everything my wife forbids - I'd be finding myself wrapped in 30 feet of cotton wool and carried round by an armed guard in a sedan chair! lol !
Proves that she cares.............
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3