Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 01:10 PM

So Sad :(

Just been flicking through my local paper and there's an article inside about a dead black Labrador It was found in some woods and RSPCA state it was strangled there was a lead nearby but the dog had no collar nor was it chipped They said it must've taken two people to do it as it was in quite good condition about 8 - 10 yrs old. Hope they find who did this but . . . .

RIP pooch, hope your running free and happy

On the front page there's an article about some yobs breaking into an allotment and trashing it killing loads of chickens and the police have noted loads of dog paw prints along with human ones in the area The article goes on to say that a recent report on dog fighting locally has sent Doncaster back into the dark ages !!!!

What is going on?? How can the sick b*******ds live with themselves
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
Just been flicking through my local paper and there's an article inside about a dead black Labrador It was found in some woods and RSPCA state it was strangled there was a lead nearby but the dog had no collar nor was it chipped They said it must've taken two people to do it as it was in quite good condition about 8 - 10 yrs old. Hope they find who did this but . . . .

RIP pooch, hope your running free and happy

On the front page there's an article about some yobs breaking into an allotment and trashing it killing loads of chickens and the police have noted loads of dog paw prints along with human ones in the area The article goes on to say that a recent report on dog fighting locally has sent Doncaster back into the dark ages !!!!

What is going on?? How can the sick b*******ds live with themselves
B*****ds! its so upsetting to read when animals are killed or injuried. Hope they catch the evil b*****ds.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Some factions of our society are sick and depraved I do hope the poor dog didn't suffer too badly and that the police can catch and punish the perpetrators!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Poor dog and the chickens. There are some really vile individuals in this world.
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2011, 02:19 PM
How can anyone be so sick and cruel! I would like the string the sick feckers up!