Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2005, 08:23 PM
hope you feel better soon Wolfie
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Poor you
Berocca effervescent multi-vits (Boots or any chemist) are a good instant pick-up. Other than that I'll just be boring and say good diet (maybe a gentle de-tox), lots of fruit and veg, no ready meals, little or no alcohol, a treat every day, fresh air, try to reduce stress. It's all easy to say and less easy to do........................................
Take care - everything passes, in time x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Christine
high dose vitC, echinacea & spirulina, they really do help the immune system. Along with fresh fruit n veg & if possible buy organic
Ah Wolfie I thought you were all sorted ...sorry to hear you are down...I agree with Christine... the best thing for your body is lots of vitamin C organic and as locally grown as possible, if you don't want to eat the fruit juice it, VC heals and restores the body ! And echinacea.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Thanks for your replies everyone, I'll give some of your suggestions a go.

We've got a holiday booked, but it's not until November. So I'm gonna have to be patient.

You'd think I'd have nothing to complain about. I've got a great man, a lovely home, loads of land for my doglets to run round in, my life seems idillic, but, there's days I could sit and bawl my eyes out, and invariably do, and for no apparent reason either Having the life I have has come at a huge cost which isn't helping matters Guess it was just a matter of time when it was all gonna catch up with me, you can only be strong for so long.
Aw big hug for you. I understand completely how you feel, as I am the same.
xxxxx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Ah Wolfie I thought you were all sorted
Certain aspects of my life Mini is taking longer to get my head round than others. One part I don't think I'll ever truly accept

I'm going to give the Vit C a go. Organic fruit is in abundance round here, lots of farm shops, as well as what the gardener grows. Still waiting for Azz to email me the detox diet (men!! )

Thanks for your support everyone, it means a lot. I'll be back to my usual self soon I hope.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

10-08-2005, 10:50 AM
*I'm going to give the Vit C a go. Organic fruit is in abundance round here, lots of farm shops, as well as what the gardener grows.*

Well if you`ve got those, ask around for anyone whos got bees & try n get local bee pollen from them. Take that it`ll do you the world of good, its really excellent stuff
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 11:21 AM
We do have a local honey supplier near me Christine, and I'm sure that there's a bee keeper in the village. We do have lots of bees round the outside of the house, but, as they seem to like to take residence in the wall cavities, there's not much hope of getting anything from them

Is there a certain amount that you take daily Christine?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 11:30 AM
I can relate to everything your saying Wolfie...........I eventually went to see my dr and got some help ....I am not ashamed to say the word anti-depressents when something in my life happened and i couldn't get my head round it ...........I have had great dr's support and now face the days with light instead of darkeness.

and I am not ashamed
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
*I'm going to give the Vit C a go. Organic fruit is in abundance round here, lots of farm shops, as well as what the gardener grows.*

Well if you`ve got those, ask around for anyone who's got bees & try n get local bee pollen from them. Take that it`ll do you the world of good, its really excellent stuff
I agree with you Christine i always get high on that Spanish honey must have a drogue in it very healthy though Vita c and Cal. is perfect
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
I can relate to everything your saying Wolfie...........I eventually went to see my dr and got some help ....I am not ashamed to say the word anti-depressents when something in my life happened and i couldn't get my head round it ...........I have had great dr's support and now face the days with light instead of darkeness.

and I am not ashamed
Great to hear it too Inca I've been on anti-depressants in the past and they did help a lot. I just have to stop being a stubborn moo and accept that I do need help, I can't do this on my own.

I've got a jar of local honey, think I'm gonna have to start using more of it. Not that I need an excuse, I love the stuff.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >