Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2011, 12:15 AM

Sudocrem,2 yr old children and rabbits dont mix

My poor older bunny had to have a bath off my mum earlier and a towel dry thanks to my niece deciding she would rub sudocrem in her back fur. Thanks child, then she decided to give me and mum run around and cover everything including herself and her clothes in sudocrem and then when that situation was resolved and rabbit could go back in cage she decided to draw on the walls.

So now ALL pens and creams will have to be put even higher then they were before, boy we were glad when her mum finished work at 3pm, we only had her 2hrs as finished nursery at 1pm,lesson of the day kids are hard work.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by SmokeyRabbit View Post
My poor older bunny had to have a bath off my mum earlier and a towel dry thanks to my niece deciding she would rub sudocrem in her back fur. Thanks child, then she decided to give me and mum run around and cover everything including herself and her clothes in sudocrem and then when that situation was resolved and rabbit could go back in cage she decided to draw on the walls.

So now ALL pens and creams will have to be put even higher then they were before, boy we were glad when her mum finished work at 3pm, we only had her 2hrs as finished nursery at 1pm,lesson of the day kids are hard work.
yep welcome to my world.... i am waiting on carpet assessors coming round as my 15 month old and 4 1/2 yr old ( who should know better) decided to remove a lipstick from my bag and a bit fell on the floor - I stood on it without realising and trampled it down the hall and into both bedrooms ..... cream carpets and red lipstick..... NOT GOOD !!!
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I actually found out from my vet today sudocrem can be used on animals.