View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Seeing Georgie brought a lump to my throat -it must be my age. I love the oldies - the pups are fun and it's great watching them grow into themselves but the Oldies are special. He is a gorgeous boy, you seem to have the best of both worlds at the moment, Zena is a little beauty, lively little beggar........lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Lol, lively little begger is putting it mildly, I'm actually wondering if she will ever grow up, but I kind of like her this way Dave was only saying last night, how I wanted another puppy 2 years ago as Georgie was such a placid, inobtrusive type so unlike all my previous gsd's, and now I'm having to eat my words!!!!

The oldies have always been very special to me, even more so is poor old Georgie because he wasn't cared for his entire life the way I would have wished for him, just his 2nd half, so I'm making up for it big time now, he orders me about, pushes his way around, and always, always gets his own way, but then, he's special, he's 13 and he has always been more than willing to oblige in his younger days and do everything I have asked of him without question (unlike those bitches lol!)! I can't believe he manages a long morning walk every single day now, and still expects to come out with me and Zena on the bike 2nd time around at mid-day Noooooo way Georgieboy!!! Thanks Gill.xxx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Oh look at gorgeous Georgie bless him. He looks like such a sweet old thing.
Zena is looking superb as always H and yes you are extremely lucky to have all that on your doorstep xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Lovely to see them both. Give Georgie a big Hug from me for being such a good boy.

Go on then one for Zena too who could resist.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh look at gorgeous Georgie bless him. He looks like such a sweet old thing.
Zena is looking superb as always H and yes you are extremely lucky to have all that on your doorstep xx
Thanks Nic I must admit, I do count my blessings every single night with all this beauty surrounding me!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely to see them both. Give Georgie a big Hug from me for being such a good boy.

Go on then one for Zena too who could resist.
Thanks Lynn, he's a little superstar is old Georgie and I will pass on his big hug from you Lynn and give one to Zena whilst I'm passing coz she's happily chewing on her kong and isn't really bothered about cuddles, except from her dad!
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Brilliant photo's, your dogs are so gorgeous,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Lovely pictures.....Zena looks full of beans. Georgies coat looks a hell of a lot better....something is working.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by musky View Post
Brilliant photo's, your dogs are so gorgeous,
Awww thanks musky

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Lovely pictures.....Zena looks full of beans. Georgies coat looks a hell of a lot better....something is working.
thanks Kazz, it does doesn't it, but maybe that's because of Zena, he never gets time to scratch nowadays, and I never get a chance to put my feet up lol!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4