Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 02:48 PM
so so sorry for your loss xxx
anna0000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 10:39 PM
so sorry for your loss.. I know what your going through. I miss Molly so much even though its 4 months since she went.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 10:40 PM
So sorry...........
Run Free little girl..xx
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by anna0000 View Post
so sorry for your loss.. I know what your going through. I miss Molly so much even though its 4 months since she went.
I understand that its been about 4 months since snowdrop died and i think about her everyday ,even look at the stars and talk to her ,she was the life in the house ,the life in my life and without her it still feels kinda lonley
Motley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 11:28 PM
my heart goes out to you, she was a lucky girl to have such a loving family, even if for just a small time. They say sometimes the smallest things leave the biggest mark and this is a true case
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
my heart goes out to you, she was a lucky girl to have such a loving family, even if for just a small time. They say sometimes the smallest things leave the biggest mark and this is a true case
I couldnt agree more ,every word you said soo true.
Snowdrop was such a brave little girl she never lost her temper once untill her pain got too bad ,and thats when we knew she couldnt go on ,it was like she was saying mummy mummy i have had enough ,no more pain ,
she died in my arms where she used to lay when she was alive . the vet said she went so fast it was like she was ready to go
still hurts now to think she isnt here cause she would have helped lady ,she uesd to alawys help lady they were soo close .
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3