Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Very distressing and who knows what is going on there. They have some seriously upsetting photos on there so be warned anyone who goes to look. I can't help but feel something isn't right there and it's yet another sicko getting their kicks out of winding people up. It's hard to tell whether those are burns or bites on that dog and if it's even the same dog as in the profile pic.
It's not the same dog, they've got photos of the dog when it was with them but the photo of the sad scabby dog is someone else (if you read the messages underneath). Most of the photos are unrelated to Rhino. I'mnot saying it's not sad, but it is hugely biased too.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Which they haven't done as far as I can see. All there are is random photos of dogs.
True...I don't know what to believe...
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
It's not the same dog, they've got photos of the dog when it was with them but the photo of the sad scabby dog is someone else (if you read the messages underneath). Most of the photos are unrelated to Rhino. I'mnot saying it's not sad, but it is hugely biased too.
I gave up trying to read the messages as there were so many unintelligible rants that made little sense except to slate the RSPCA. One of the pages it links to makes far more sense, and you'd think that if people were campaigning for their dog, they would do it in a way that would create the most support. Confusion reigns on that page.

I'm so very sad for all the pictured dogs.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2010, 09:37 PM
the book of face page all seems a bit unlikely...............
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Sorry, what a load of rott.

I am not a fan of the RSPCA, but please, cigarette burns , someone is spinning a yarn.

I half expected to see at the bottom of the thread...donations welcome please to save our dog.
x_mazzie_x
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Hmm i think its just someone who doesnt like the RSPCA or someone who used to work for them and had a bad experiance there...
The photos of the dogs are a bit disturbing tbh. But the said dog is not the same as the other dog displayed looking in bad condtion.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:18 AM
...but why was the dog lifted from them in the first place?
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
...but why was the dog lifted from them in the first place?
under the DDA, I don't know if this case is genuine or not, but there are plenty of cases that are, thats why we should all sign the petiton to get rid of this mad act, I keep posting the petiton and pictures of dogs that have been killed because of it on the site not to be mentioned, and I'm sad that hardly anyone from this site who is a "friend" over there seems interested, as dog lovers we all should be interested and do some thing to stop this mad act and the loss of inncocent dogs lives.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:33 AM
this is what the owner has written in the comments
when they finally let us see him and we started to notice everything on his body and told the rspca guy whats happened to him and whats it from we insisted we want a vet to check him now in front of him , he said the vet checked before and hes ok but hopefully our before pictures and video of when we went to see him is enough proof .....and he said ... See more there was no vet there how can there be no vet in rspca? i am confused and am doing the video and it will be ready on saturday to upload ,,,they wont say what rspca hes at but we saw him at surry south godstone but hes not kept there
why would it take so long to up load a video
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
under the DDA, I don't know if this case is genuine or not, but there are plenty of cases that are, thats why we should all sign the petiton to get rid of this mad act, I keep posting the petiton and pictures of dogs that have been killed because of it on the site not to be mentioned, and I'm sad that hardly anyone from this site who is a "friend" over there seems interested, as dog lovers we all should be interested and do some thing to stop this mad act and the loss of inncocent dogs lives.
I have signed hun.
I most definatly think BSL should end
those innocent dogs sffering like that is digusting.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »