Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:32 PM

He's at the Groomers now!

Well we have just dropped Benji off at the groomers and quite frankly I wasn't impressed. I didn't like the look of the shop, it looked untidy and unorganised. The woman asked how I wanted him and then preceeded to tell me that I can only have him short. So I told her I didn't want him very short and she said he would be (so I suppose it depends what her short and my short means ) so god knows why she bothered asking how I wanted him. She had certificates on the walls so I am taking it she is a proper groomer but I haven't much faith in her so far, she wasn't very friendly (or very busy like she told me she was)

At least this has taught me a lesson to book him in weeks in advance next time with the groomer that he has always gone to who is very nice and friendly got an immaculate shop and makes a good job of him without him being too short

Think I will go and have a coffee now and some rescue remedy because I feel really worried and uneasy
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:34 PM
oh foxy, did u write it down hun, im sure he will be fine
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Fingers crossed foxy....
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:39 PM
foxy i'm sure benji will be fine.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-05-2005, 12:40 PM
ooh, it is a difficult thing to be able to trust a stranger with a beloved pet, hope it all goes well, we all have fingers, paws, hooves and wings crossed in our house for you, please post a picture of after he has been clipped!
best wishes
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by staffiemad
oh foxy, did u write it down hun, im sure he will be fine

No I didn't write it down but I did say that I didn't want him too short but she said that she will shave him so I don't know if this is what my other groomer does. Is clipping the same as shaving, I don't know.

Well I suppose it will grow back again and he will be nice and cool when we are out for a walk, just have to go out walking when nobody is about
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by tuti
Fingers crossed foxy....

Thanks tuti, I have got everything crossed here, I feel worried sick as much as I did when he was castrated and I don't usually feel like this when he goes to the groomers. His little face when I left him was so pitiful and he cried all the way down there, which he doesn't usually do
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Yep, clipping is the same as shaving. (Same as when you shave/clip a persons hair - you use the same machine thing!)
It just depends how short she does him I suppose!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:44 PM
dnt matter, but best always to write it down!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
ooh, it is a difficult thing to be able to trust a stranger with a beloved pet, hope it all goes well, we all have fingers, paws, hooves and wings crossed in our house for you, please post a picture of after he has been clipped!
best wishes

Thanks Lu-1, I knew I could get some moral support from all my fellow dogwebbers I will take the picture as soon as he gets home. I have to ring up at 3 to see how she is doing, so thats only 1 hour and 15 mins away isn't it
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >