View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:14 AM
I suggest you search the archives of any major newspaper anywhere in the World in particular in Europe and the US on what type of activities ALF are involved in. ALFSG support ALF members that are currently serving time in prisons for commiting acts of vandalism and other illegal activities.
Robbin Webb was ALFSG Press Officer at the same time he was on the Ruling Council for the RSPCA. If you say the RSPCA does not have any connection with the rehoming centres then how come they have stopped them from having dog shows to raise funds?
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by wildmoor View Post
I suggest you search the archives of any major newspaper anywhere in the World in particular in Europe and the US on what type of activities ALF are involved in. ALFSG support ALF members that are currently serving time in prisons for commiting acts of vandalism and other illegal activities.
Robbin Webb was ALFSG Press Officer at the same time he was on the Ruling Council for the RSPCA. If you say the RSPCA does not have any connection with the rehoming centres then how come they have stopped them from having dog shows to raise funds?

And again where is your evidence that this is anything do to do with the ALF, in fact it is only you that has bought the ALF into this so please provide the evidence!

And agaom [please show your evidence that the main RSPCA has any influence over how they run their rehoming centres - I am really interesed in this as I have an active interest and if you can show me evidence to the contrary that I have been told I need to know.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Of course you wont because there is no substance to this rumour - lets wait and see the evidence or not as the case may be?

But thats what Im saying - right now its rumour and hearsay and its quite frankly fearmongerring - in a way you are playing into their hands so please go along and see what the protestors do
I DONT know that its rumour at all, neither do you, and given what some of these people are capable of, there isnt a chance in hell Id trust they wouldnt purposely injure peoples dogs, Im not goint to risk my pets on the strength of anyones "rumours" or hearsay being incorrect, not a chance!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Correct Dawn I think my post makes it clear I was addressing Kizzy whoever he might be ....
Ahhh from that I take it this may be a known troll, or similar?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Nothing is worng with me ok you ok with that ok im fine ok its got nothing to do with saturday ok im fine ok we will win so stop getting at me ok theres nowt wrong with me i fine alright now please stop hassleing me - ok i cant spell but hell we can get to wembly now stop picking on me and leave me to me dreams
Oh dear, that word "Wembly" there's no hope at all!!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I DONT know that its rumour at all, neither do you, and given what some of these people are capable of, there isnt a chance in hell Id trust they wouldnt purposely injure peoples dogs, Im not goint to risk my pets on the strength of anyones "rumours" or hearsay being incorrect, not a chance!
Show me some evidence that it isnt a rumour? Show me some evidence, real evidence, that these people who ever they are have harmed anyones dogs?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Show me some evidence that it isnt a rumour? Show me some evidence, real evidence, that these people who ever they are have harmed anyones dogs?
Which people? You show me PROOF that it isnt a rumour, from people you think it may or may not be?
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Ahhh from that I take it this may be a known troll, or similar?
Cooo Im a known troll = fame at last or is it that I just disagree on some things with you guys so must be a troll?

Aint this getting a bit personal now?
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh dear, that word "Wembly" there's no hope at all!!
oy you we beat the manure last year you know!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Cooo Im a known troll = fame at last or is it that I just disagree on some things with you guys so must be a troll?

Aint this getting a bit personal now?
No, not unless you have signed up with a muliple account, are really male and using the ID Kizzy!! You havent read the posts properly.
Page 8 of 19 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »