View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Awwww! Poor thing. (((more gentle hugs)))
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:11 PM
So sorry to hear that Femka did not have a good night. I have already sent you all the info I have on this. Hope once tthe medication kicks in she will improve, I know it is so upsetting watching her going through this so I am sending comforting hugs to you and gentle pats to Femka. Exxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 10:16 AM
how is femka today michelle,sending her postitive vibes,hoping the medication will kick and you see some improvement with her xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-07-2007, 10:29 AM
So sorry about Femka - I do hope the med will have kicked in by now. Big hugs to her and thinking of you. Sending you wishes. Hope Femka has a better day today.

Take care.

Hugs and cuddles xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 11:22 AM
So sorry to hear your news. I'm sorry I can't be of any help but I am sending Femka lots of positive healing thoughts and hugs to you.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Update- after being in so much pain earlier in the week and last week, I think she is turning the corner. I read that using Vit E and Vit C and shark cartiledge has even been shown to help reverses degenertive joint and disc disease. We started MOnday.
The last two nights she is finally sleeping at night. The vet called this morning and all the thyroid results is showing her thyroid has crashed. She was on thyloxin before for a low thryoid, but now the medication as to be increased. That would explain why her immune system is not able to cope with this.
I am finally hopeful! As long as she was trying I was going to as well, but she was sinking so fast the "decission" was looking like the only option. .. We have added the higher dose tyloxin to her, and hope for more results with this. It would make sense though. Why after two and half years did she crash??? It fits the bill..
I will continue to keep you updated, and please keep her in prayers for a full recovery.. Thank you for your support!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Sending healing vibes to your girl xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi Michelle glad to hear there has been a slight improvement in Femka's condition, I do hope the new treatment is successful.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-07-2007, 11:23 PM
My thoughts are with both you and Femka,and pleased to hear there is a slight improvement. Hang on in there Michelle . Comforting hugs and get a Memory foam for her it will help.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Glad there has been an improvement. Hang on in there.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >