View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I wanted Nicole to go through in Simon's catergory. Glad he didn't put Daniel (From One True Voice) through he's had his chance in my opinion.

Glad Jamie's through though I reckon he could win it x
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I agree. I can see them being voted off on Saturday night x
I bet it will get to the results show and will go something as followed...

"And the first act through, in no particular order, is......JOHN AND EDWARD!"
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I bet it will get to the results show and will go something as followed...

"And the first act through, in no particular order, is......JOHN AND EDWARD!"
I bet it will too
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I bet it will too
Gawd I hope not..

Got to say cant think of her name at the minute,(the girl from Dagenham)? I think she is soooo funny really dipsey and lol and I really like her voice.

MO
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
Gawd I hope not..

Got to say cant think of her name at the minute,(the girl from Dagenham)? I think she is soooo funny really dipsey and lol and I really like her voice.

MO
Stacey Soloman I like her too She's so funny! x
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Stacey Soloman I like her too She's so funny! x
Yes, I think she's a sweetie, has a nice voice (though I'm not sure she can compete with some of Simon's this year) and I think she is full of personality. That's why I was surprised that somebody dissed her accent on here. I think her accent is part of what makes her so adorable, bless her!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 08:21 AM
I thought the three judges were out of order to Danyl! Why do they reckon he is so confident, I dont get it! And Dani was a b*tch outing him as gay on national tv, who cares anyway....made very awkward viewing poor bloke.
I thought he was fab!!

And so was Stacey, what a great version of that song she did!!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 09:01 AM
The twins or the girls group that wore all the black gear IMO should go this week IMO the twins I cant stand and thought their act was bad, and the girl group wasnt as good as the others.

Mo
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I thought the three judges were out of order to Danyl! Why do they reckon he is so confident, I dont get it! And Dani was a b*tch outing him as gay on national tv, who cares anyway....made very awkward viewing poor bloke.
I thought he was fab!!

And so was Stacey, what a great version of that song she did!!
Danyl opened the floodgates himself by being in the National papers this week boasting that he could get anyone into bed male or female,because he is bisexual, and reckons he can pull anyone.All Dani was pointing out quite rightly was he didn't need to change the gender in his song being bisexual he can sing about his girl or boy.I'm gay and I certainly didn't find what Dani said offensive but i'm not impressed with Danyl boasting about his sexual activities, and if the backlash falls on Dani I think thats wrong.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Danyl opened the floodgates himself by being in the National papers this week boasting that he could get anyone into bed male or female,because he is bisexual, and reckons he can pull anyone.All Dani was pointing out quite rightly was he didn't need to change the gender in his song being bisexual he can sing about his girl or boy.I'm gay and I certainly didn't find what Dani said offensive but i'm not impressed with Danyl boasting about his sexual activities, and if the backlash falls on Dani I think thats wrong.
He looked pretty humiliated to me. I havent read the papers but am pretty sure they never write anything that is accurate!! He did a great performance last night.....noone seemed interested in his singing tho, just kept saying how cocky he was but i dont see it myself.
Page 8 of 29 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »