View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Simon being tactical? He knew if it went to 'deadlock' vote that John & Edward would go through............hmmmm

Not that I watch it of course!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 12:02 PM
I think that everyone should now vote for the twins to win and that would teach Simon a lesson - you think he'd like them on his recording label?!?!?!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I think that everyone should now vote for the twins to win and that would teach Simon a lesson - you think he'd like them on his recording label?!?!?!

I think Simon knows exactly how to keep the X factor on everyone's lips. he keeps his viewing figures high, removes possible competition for his boys, and keeps John and Edward high profile to make money out of them in various ways after the series finishes.....He is nobody's fool.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 04:19 PM
I think Simon did the right thing. He let the public decide. If people were that keen on the girl who got voted off, they should've put their money where their mouths are and voted for her.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Surely, it is about doing the right thing and voting for the people who we think sing the best, so they stay in the competition.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I think Simon did the right thing. He let the public decide. If people were that keen on the girl who got voted off, they should've put their money where their mouths are and voted for her.
She has a point here.

My husband thinks there must be a uni conspiracy going around that everyone votes for the twins to mess things up a little. Who knows, all I know is despite what I say I'm still watching it but viewing it more as entertaining naff than a decent talent show from now on. It's up to Simon if that's how he wants people to start seeing it.

I ssoooooooooooooo wish BBC would come in with a competitor show for ''real'' talent, similar to that one they did ages ago (forget the name) and all the musicals auditions, they were superb!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't see why it can't be public vote every week to be honest. That seems only fair.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I don't see why it can't be public vote every week to be honest. That seems only fair.
Very true xxxxxxx
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
She has a point here.

My husband thinks there must be a uni conspiracy going around that everyone votes for the twins to mess things up a little. Who knows, all I know is despite what I say I'm still watching it but viewing it more as entertaining naff than a decent talent show from now on. It's up to Simon if that's how he wants people to start seeing it.

I ssoooooooooooooo wish BBC would come in with a competitor show for ''real'' talent, similar to that one they did ages ago (forget the name) and all the musicals auditions, they were superb!
Fame Academy?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I think Simon knows exactly how to keep the X factor on everyone's lips. he keeps his viewing figures high, removes possible competition for his boys, and keeps John and Edward high profile to make money out of them in various ways after the series finishes.....He is nobody's fool.
Very true!

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Surely, it is about doing the right thing and voting for the people who we think sing the best, so they stay in the competition.
I was voting, I liked Danyl, but tbh, I think this is the forgettable year, like Steve and Leon (?) the ones that just don't cut it....no Leona's in there lets be fair!
Page 16 of 29 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »