Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2007, 10:05 AM

A great walk this morning.

Just had a great walk with my lot, why was it so great you may ask?, I will tell you, NO KIDS

No flying footballs, no bikes going at the speed of sound and best of all, no groups of them running up asking the same questions daily and in the same order,

Eh mister do they bite?
Have they ever bit anyone.
do they fight?
before getting to normal questions,
whats the names?
how old are they?

So you could say I am happy untill their next holidays
Hoy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2007, 10:34 AM
My walk was also great this morning.....no cow's....I have an enormous fear of them and for some reason they love me, its like they text each other to say I'm on the way....kids I can cope with...just!!!!
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Hoy View Post
My walk was also great this morning.....no cow's....I have an enormous fear of them and for some reason they love me, its like they text each other to say I'm on the way....kids I can cope with...just!!!!
i'm just the same

cows love to play games with me...........dogs or no dogs

our kids dont go back till tomorrow but my son is on a school residential already
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 10:43 AM
My kids went bak to school yesterday and I'm LOVIN being back in the routine of things again.

Whilst they were off we rarely got out before lunch time for walks and the dogs seem to pull ten times harder when the kids are around!!

Now we walk the kids up to school then myself and the dogs head on for their off lead run. The regular walkers we meet are all out with their dogs and they all get on great.

No more joggers, kids on bikes, badly behaved dogs/owners on our walks. It's bliss!!

Plus I don't have two kids distracting me from the dogs antics... or vice versa!!!

Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Forgot to add, no kids being allowed to walk dogs who are to strong for them with no parents in sight.
Hoy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Ever seen a 'ghost' on your walks? Last winter I took Scoob across the fields it was just beginning to get light and it was starting to rain......I saw or thought I saw a figure standing at the gate, always a bit nervous when I see people across the fields and they haven't got a dog....anyway I continued to walk to the gate and put Scoob on the lead just incase and by the time I got there and looked long and hard there was no one and there was absolutely no where for them to have hidden......I have to say it spooked me so I asked the farmer who owns the field and he said....and I hope he was joking with me.....that an old guy called Billy died in that field near the gate where I seen him many years ago, he got hit by lightning and that I wasn't the only one to have seen him........or did I see him!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Thats happend to me a couple of times, I think its just a trick of the light in most cases.