Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2012, 06:56 AM

Morning. Welcome to Saturdays Dogsey daily thread

Yes I am up early today awake a 5'ish up at 5.45. Had my first cuppa and am ready to start the daily thread.
So wakey wakey

I don't know what has been going on last night with pictures of David Hey naked. Must say though he is rather pleasant to look at.

I am standing in for Helena today as she has a very busy day sorting the van and collecting her new car. Safe journey Helena and Dave.

The weather is awful here wet again. So Dillon and I will be pavement walking today he did get a run over the field yesterday. It is much drier in the longer grass so he run off some pent up energy then we did our pavement walk round the block to home. Today it will just be pavement walking.

Gorden is off to visit another school today he asked last week if they could visit a village school which they were going to do but the roads to the village have been shut off due to black ice. So they will be visiting one of the city schools. I think he was hoping they would cancel. There is none of this only go out if your journey is necessary business there. The police close the little roads and the main roads are worked on to keep them open. Especially the road to the airport thank goodness.
He is skipping breakfast today and having a cuppa and banana in his room he feels they will be wanting to feed them again and I think he is fearing more weird things.
I will hear all about it later no doubt.
He was wondering what to wear as he is fed up with the suit he wears it all week but said they like to see a traditional Englishman it is quite a novelty and important to them. He says they don't go as far as prodding you like an alien but not far off.
I now have the Sting song going through my head Englisman in New York.

Linda I read in last nights late posts your little girl was unwell. I hope she hasn't got worse overnight and is now feeling better.
Malka things are sounding bad where you are. How far away are you ? Is it likely to effect you directly ?
I know everyone who knows you will be thinking of you and Pereg and praying you keep safe.

Looking forward to catching up during the day and reading about everyones ones news and exploits.

Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all - I have been up for four hours already as my sleep was rudely interrupted and I could not get back to sleep, so switched on the computer and started reading newspapers. Strange, or maybe not so strange, how different newspapers report the same thing with totally opposite views.

I have to agree with you about David Haye - phwooarrr!

You made me laugh about Gorden and the suit and the oh so proper Englishman, but now I have a Sting earworm

Ditto for a safe journey Helena and Dave, and best wishes for Linda's daughter. (((hugs)))

Me? I am about 15km NNE from the Strip, nearest town being Ashqelon and it is relatively quiet at the moment, at least in this area, but the Iron Dome has just been deployed so it looks like it might be quite noisy again today.

Have a good [and peaceful] day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning Lynn, morning all - I have been up for four hours already as my sleep was rudely interrupted and I could not get back to sleep, so switched on the computer and started reading newspapers. Strange, or maybe not so strange, how different newspapers report the same thing with totally opposite views.

I have to agree with you about David Haye - phwooarrr!

You made me laugh about Gorden and the suit and the oh so proper Englishman, but now I have a Sting earworm

Ditto for a safe journey Helena and Dave, and best wishes for Linda's daughter. (((hugs)))

Me? I am about 15km NNE from the Strip, nearest town being Ashqelon and it is relatively quiet at the moment, at least in this area, but the Iron Dome has just been deployed so it looks like it might be quite noisy again today.

Have a good [and peaceful] day everyone.
Morning Malka good to see you.
I expect it was the noise was it that woke you ?
I hope you get some respite from it during the day and maybe get the opportunity to catch up on some sleep.
I hope Pereg is coping too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Just thought I'd pop in early with my cuppa before I disappear for the day. Good job you arrived early this morning Lynn to clear up after that lot last night who seemed to have partied into the wee small hours, we won't be seeing them until mid-day onwards will we

Well, couldn't get to sleep, that's all because I knew what I had to face today with that long journey, sooooooo boring going there with Dave, he doesn't talk much and puts c*ap on the radio, I'd take a mag but of course, you feel sick when reading sitting in the front of a car, hmmmm maybe I should sprawl meself out in the back??

Gorden made a very wise decision there Lynn, and when he runs out of those bananas they might have to start force feeding him hey As long as he stays safe and stays with them, he'll get through this and be home soon.xx

Thinking of Malka yet again this morning, still watching the news, I even watched Newsnight last night which was all about it. I don't like the fact that the new Govnt in Egypt are now on the side of the Ghaza people, let alone Iran etc. and what with the US protecting Israel, things could escalate rapidly, but let's hope something gets done to end this current conflict, and again, stay safe grandma.xxx

Well, Zena threw up yellow bile this morning Why is it always on a week-end It was only two small patches, and she's now eaten a couple of Markies so seems ok. I'm going to Panacur her for 3 days now as she hasn't been done since June, which is a real first for us, usually we have had to do it very regularly, even monthly.

Well, hope you're all ok and the dogs too, and I won't be around till the end of the day, but if you don't see me then, please send out an S.O.S. coz I do worry a lot when me and Dave are in a car together, driving fast, with Zena left home alone if you know what I mean. Nobody would know if anything happened to the pair of us together that she was home alone. I will put a plan in place with the neighbours I think.

Zena's just eaten her biccies and her tail is wagging, so I'm sure she's over that sickness now and ready for her dad to take her out

Enjoy your day folks, at least it's the week-end now

ETA: Morning grandma, pleased to see you early this morning, but no more nude postings please, it's far too early!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Good morning everyone.

Thanks for all the good wishes for Carys. She had an awful night - her breathing was very bad and I thought we'd have to take her to hospital. We had to give her inhaler but it only took the edge off it. She's improved this morning though so we'll have to see how she goes throughout the day. It all just came on so suddenly.

Safe journey H and it's good to see you this morning Malka. Gordon's suit tale made me smile Lynn.

xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Morning lynn and all,
I don't know Lynn your husband goes away to earn a crust and there are you lusting over other men
Back to the vets with Kyiro this morning for his check up on his foot. He actually seems in more pain with it today but then I suppose its going to be very raw and sore inside for a time or the stitches my be sticking to the bandage or something. Poor boy gets quite upset when I take Lily for her walk and leave him behind, but as he can barely hobble from one room to another there is no way he can go for a walk down the road.
Charly and her boyfriend are off to Devon today, I think for the week. Her boyfriend owns a house down there and loves to surf, so as he has a week off they decided to spend it there.
Malka glad to see you and Pereg are ok this morning. Its the first thing I have to check when I get on the computer. Stay safe and take care.
I hope Carys continues to improve LS it must be such a worry.
Drive carefully H, will look for you on here later. I know what you mean though as I worry when I go out and leave the dogs alone, especially when Charly is away too.
Take care everyone and enjoy your Saturday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Morning everyone.
Take care Malka, lets hope it stays relatively quiet.
Lol at Gorden
I hope Zena will be okay
Hugs to Carys, such a worry when little ones are poorly. I hope her improvement continues.

So we have been up most of the night because hubby has developed the squits
That will be my MRI scan appointment for tomorrow cancelled then. You are asked not to go if anyone close to you have a tummy upset

Have a good day everyone, I will be back later
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Good morning, Lynn, Malka, Helena, Linda and all that follow.

Lynn, the weather is vile here too and I have a friend coming over at 10.15 to go for a long dog walk I think it will be a short walk and lots of coffee/biscuits and a chat, unless of course its cleared up. Your Gorden 'diary' keeps me amused - keep it coming

Malka, a wonderful feeling of relief when you leave a post and we all know that you and dear Pereg are OK Are shops still open and can you stock up on food for you and Pereg? I think we should get Secret Santa to bring you back to the UK so that we can all come and visit you and meet you both in person. Anyway, keep safe and I wish you peace.

Helena, I hope you have a safe journey to collect your new car - I assume it's quite a long journey .... I think I must have missed that post. I often come into our kitchen in the morning with a ring or two of yellow bile from one of my dogs. It only happens if I haven't given him quite enough to eat after 11pm.

Linda, I'm relieved your daughter is feeling a little better this morning. I remember only too well how upsetting it is to have a child unwell in the night. I too wish you and your daughter a peaceful day.

Keep safe, Jenny x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Sorry it took me so long to type my post - I should have said good morning all!! I hope Kyiro improves and has a positive vet visit. I also hope Jenny that your husband gets over his tummy upset. x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Morning to those I missed, and hugs for Carys and Brian.xxx Off now, see ya later peops
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »